• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Husqvarna & Stihl Saws For Sale!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cindy James

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
MOD EDIT: SPAM ALERT - thread saved for future reference. DO NOT ATTEMPT TO BUY THESE SAWS - READ THE ENTIRE THREAD!

Hey there, My name is Cindy. I have just signed up on ArboristSite and I must say I love it! I have been a frequent visitor of this site for quite awhile now but just decided to register! For those of you thinking, yes Iam a female who has her very own tree service company in the southern interior part of British Columbia! My father and grandfather were both in the tree industry, so naturally I tagged along to watch my father to his tree work and fell inlove with the work.

I have recently purchased another tree service company in my area and with that came all of their equipemt which Iam now looking to sell. I understand Iam new to this site but to keep everyone honest I will ONLY BE ACCEPT PAYMENT VIA PAYPAL. This is what I have for sale. Some saws will include bar and chain but most of my bigger saws will not due to shipping reasons.

x2 Husqvarna 372XP saws, bars/chains not included. 1 is approx. a year old with again approx. 50 hours of run time and is in very good condition and runs great. The other is a 372XP with factory new XPW 51.4mm top end making it 75cc, it has a ported head and runs flawlessly! $450 for the stock XP and $550 for the XPW.

x2 Stihl MS200t saws, both were purchased at the same time a year ago (lucked out with having my local stihl dealer having a few left of the 200s in stock when the 201s came out) both will include bars and chains. no issues whatsoever and run great, cosmetically in new-like condition. $300ea

x3 Stihl MS660s, bars/chains not included. both have port/polish work done and dual piped exhaust. approx. 30 hours of run time on both, cosmetically in good condition and again run flawlessly. $550ea

x1 Stihl MS460 bar/chain not included. purchased 2 years ago but mainly used my 660s when needed a bigger saw so this saw is in new-like condition with approx. 10 hours of run time. $450

If your are interested in any of my saws and wish to see a picture of one of them, please reply to this thread stating your email address and which saw you are interested in and I will email you some pictures.

Thank you and again LOVE this site!

Cindy~

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting. Those two 200Ts will sell really fast. What is the price on the 460? I am not interested in it, but there is no price listed.

Welcome to the zoo...

oh thank you! took me about an hour to write that post. trying to get used to using a computer hehe

Will sell all saws listed above for $3000, $800 off. PAYPAL only please and thank you.

Where are you in BC? And do the prices include shipping? The last post is a good deal... if I had not sold my arbor biz here, I would snag them up.

Hey, everyone in Canada is honest and nice... ;)

fastLeo151 I will have your pictures sent over as soon as I figure out how! heh

windthrown That's very good to hear! I hope to purchase some new climbing gear here on the site and in my previous experiences with purchasing goods online I have been taken a few times. Just cause Im a female, honest, and trusting. Sad to think people take advantage of that. Im in the southern interior of BC near Elko. Grew up in Terrace though.

This is gonna get interesting. :popcorn:

If you can email pics once we give out our private addresses.... why can't you just load them here on AS for everyone to view? It's very simple to upload files here. Those are some very good prices..... almost seem to be "bait" prices. Several long time members have been burned in the past buying saws. Post up some pics of the saws with a piece of paper in front of the saw showing today's date- it will help your sell. I'm not "trolling" your thread- I buy saws regularly here.... in fact all in my sig except two- plus four or five that I've bought and since sold and are no longer listed.

Email address's aren't really considered "private", giving them out is how you receive them is it not? I will gladly post them up on here if someone could explain to me how? and bait prices? those prices are what the sell for locally so that's what I figured I would sell them for on here, keep in mind I took into account of shipping prices. Iam also only accepting payment via PayPal in order to keep both buyer, and sell honest and so know one gets taken.

Everyone expects that because you are new here, you are a con artist, like 99% of the rest of the web. Though if you pay by Paypal, the buyer is protected against fraud, especially if they pay with a Credit Card, and the seller is protected against several fraud schemes. I ship saws worldwide, and I only take Paypal myself. Never been burned. Knock on wood...

Elko, just north of Glacier Park. I have been there. And Terrance, I have driven through there to Prince George. That is way up north.

Anyway, to post photos is easy. Just use the Upload a File button and select the file on your computer to upload. Once uploaded, select the photo to post and mark the position with the mouse cursor, and that is it. Or you can upload several files and post them all.

Im a con artist? why would you think that? uploading pictures after dinner. Yes, grew up in Terrace.. live near Elko.

because we all just look out for our members here. we hold ourselves to a higher standard. here your word is bond. that being said a new member just posting up some saws cheap as her first few posts screams of scam...plus add the "international" issue of the Canandanaian place and whew my scam hairs are straight up on my neck...

i have a question as most people request 'paypal' as a gift to avoid the fees of a "sale"... do you have any recourse in a "gift" like you do in a sale...when using paypal ?

i have a question as most people request 'paypal' as a gift to avoid the fees of a "sale"... do you have any recourse in a "gift" like you do in a sale...when using paypal ?

There is no buyer protection if you send money as a gift with PP. Though if you pay with a CC on PP you are still covered with the CC buyer protection. I only buy stuff online with a CC for that reason.

Ok I understand now. I get it that its my first post but I have been lurking around this site for awhile, reading articles, tech tips and just for casual reading. And im not to sure if there is anyone in my area here on this site but they will tell you that those prices are the going rate for saws locally. so that's what I decided to sell them for on here. and knowing that this is my first post and there would be caution amongst buyers but that's why I thought PayPal would be the best suit?

There is no buyer protection if you send money as a gift with PP. Though if you pay with a CC on PP you are still covered with the CC buyer protection. I only buy stuff online with a CC for that reason.
Thanks Wind. I keep a separate CC just for PP purchases...i just make sure i know who i deal with here on AS. Never had a problem and quite honestly i have been amazed at how trusting and honest we treat each other. Sure would like to keep it that way...

Latest posts

Back