• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Husqvarna & Stihl Saws For Sale!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Personally , due to a problem with PP years ago I won't use their service, the problem was not caused by me and as far as I know the funds are still stitting somewhere as they were never released to my account. A straight cc transaction is my only choice.

I have recently purchased another tree service company in my area and with that came all of their equipemt which Iam now looking to sell. I understand Iam new to this site but to keep everyone honest I will ONLY BE ACCEPT PAYMENT VIA PAYPAL. This is what I have for sale. Some saws will include bar and chain but most of my bigger saws will not due to shipping reasons.

Im in the southern interior of BC near Elko. Grew up in Terrace though.

My Google search shows that Elko has a population of less than 200 people and is in a rather remote area not close to any population centers. Hard to believe there would be a need for a single tree service, much less two...

Will sell all saws listed above for $3000, $800 off. PAYPAL only please and thank you.

If this is legitimate, why are you reducing the prices on the saws less than 30 minutes after the ad was posted? This is the typical type of "hook" one sees with scam operations.

I have recently purchased another tree service company in my area and with that came all of their equipemt which Iam now looking to sell. I understand Iam new to this site but to keep everyone honest I will ONLY BE ACCEPT PAYMENT VIA PAYPAL. This is what I have for sale. Some saws will include bar and chain but most of my bigger saws will not due to shipping reasons.

If you did in fact purchase another tree company and acquired their saws, why are you selling them? The volume of saws would indicate a crew, what are they going to cut with if you sell their saws?

Since you purchased this inventory, how do you know that there are new top ends, "porting and polishing" and the number of hours they were used? Using "female" charm is not going to overcome the natural skepticism of this group and until you produce some evidence that you are in possession of the saws in question and they came from a legitimate source I doubt you will have any takers.

There is no buyer protection if you send money as a gift with PP. Though if you pay with a CC on PP you are still covered with the CC buyer protection. I only buy stuff online with a CC for that reason.

You are correct. But IIRC, you do have protection with paypal if you pay for goods and services. Everything I have bought on here I add the fees to my total and pay using the option "paying for goods and services"; so instead of paying $300 as a gift (really $310 with fees per say), I am paying $310 for goods and services and the seller still gets his/her $300 and I have buyer protection. I do not send money as a gift since there is no protection. I am paying the same amount and have buyer protection. My PP acct bills my CC too, so I have double protection.

I'm not trying to be negative but here are three pictures of the 460 up for sale Cindy sent via email

Attachments

• $_572.jpg
    $_572.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 179
  • $_571-1.jpg
    $_571-1.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 194
  • $_57-1.jpg
    $_57-1.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 173
Last edited:
Kinda looks like two different saws to me....but I'm not very smart. I don't wish to start a fight but it does seem a little odd

Look at the rear handle in the last picture, sure seems like a lot of "rash" compared to the other parts of the saw. That is a new bar and chain, why would there be one on a saw with only 10 hours of use that was purchased from a tree company? Also, I am no Stihl guru, but is the starter cover aftermarket?

Look at the rear handle in the last picture, sure seems like a lot of "rash" compared to the other parts of the saw. That is a new bar and chain, why would there be one on a saw with only 10 hours of use that was purchased from a tree company? Also, I am no Stihl guru, but is the starter cover aftermarket?

It looks like 2 different saws to me. I believe that is an aftermarket recoil too, or atleast it has an aftermarket starter handle. Also the plastic brace on the 3/4 wrap is broken,and the other picture looks like the half wrap is a little bent.... Just my 5 second observation.

Good luck.

The "listing" reads errily similar to a Craigslist Scam post. Take that 460 above- the price and the condition don't add up. That's why I thought the listing was "bait prices"- too good of a deal to pass up, so we let our guard down.

Hey there, My name is Cindy. I have just signed up on ArboristSite and I must say I love it! I have been a frequent visitor of this site for quite awhile now but just decided to register! For those of you thinking, yes Iam a female who has her very own tree service company in the southern interior part of British Columbia! My father and grandfather were both in the tree industry, so naturally I tagged along to watch my father to his tree work and fell inlove with the work.

x2 Husqvarna 372XP saws, bars/chains not included. 1 is approx. a year old with again approx. 50 hours of run time and is in very good condition and runs great. The other is a 372XP with factory new XPW 51.4mm top end making it 75cc, it has a ported head and runs flawlessly! $450 for the stock XP and $550 for the XPW.

x2 Stihl MS200t saws, both were purchased at the same time a year ago (lucked out with having my local stihl dealer having a few left of the 200s in stock when the 201s came out) both will include bars and chains. no issues whatsoever and run great, cosmetically in new-like condition. $300ea

x3 Stihl MS660s, bars/chains not included. both have port/polish work done and dual piped exhaust. approx. 30 hours of run time on both, cosmetically in good condition and again run flawlessly. $550ea

x1 Stihl MS460 bar/chain not included. purchased 2 years ago but mainly used my 660s when needed a bigger saw so this saw is in new-like condition with approx. 10 hours of run time. $450

If your are interested in any of my saws and wish to see a picture of one of them, please reply to this thread stating your email address and which saw you are interested in and I will email you some pictures.

Thank you and again LOVE this site!

Cindy~

This is all I need to see to pass. Supposedly there is only 1 460 and the bar and chain is not included. However the pics that were sent of the saw have a brand new bar and chain on it and the pics are of two different saws completely. RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN! All the signs are there. $450 for a 460 in that condition? Right.

I honestly hope this is legitimate, but this ain't Kansas anymore. I'm also not trying to rally the troops just making sure (trying anyways) none of my AS brothers get taken.

Noticed that at no time was any company name mentioned, no phone # ect. This almost always screams some sort of scam. A legit co . of any size would be capable of using cc would not refuse same in a straight purchase. PP just puts an extra layer of garbage to sort through to get at the truth. Meanwhile your funds are in limbo and you may never see them again. as they will be sitting in a locked account pending resolution.

I wonder if "she" has an 090 also? This looks eerily similar to that sale where a female came on the board selling something below market rate and could never produce evidence of the saw.

IP check in Aisle 2...

Latest posts

Back