Hutzl Parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stihl038x2

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Hey guys,looking at buying some hutzl parts off the web & wondered what delivery times are like & if they ship out of North America ??

Steve

Anywhere from 7-21 days.... I usually get them in 10-11 days.... I tell ya I recently got a bad cylinder from them.... they asked for pics and I sent some....I never had to be rude or contact ebay, they sent me a knew cylinder.... I was more than pleased with their customer service....coming from China I was really surprised it all went so smooth!!!!!!

So yes you will get your parts, may take more than a week, but they WILL come.... I had my worries the first time I ordered from them too, but I have no problems with roughly 6 orders from them....

Similar experience. You can get the same parts from US companies but you pay the mark up for stocking, shipping etc. Buy direct and cut that cost out but it takes more time. Depending on the size of your order there may be additional delays if some components are out of stock etc.

My experience is that they don't ship out of NA. But there are guys that buy from them and then resell here. DefinitiveDave is a seller that sells some of their parts and a great guy to work with. You usually will get things from him within a couple of days. If you are going to buy directly from Hutzl, your looking at about 2 weeks+ for delivery. I have always had good, prompt service from Hutzl though.

You pretty much get what you pay for. If you want to save 75% over OEM, be prepared to compromise quality and longevity. I have ordered lots of things from them. Some fit.....some don't. Some last,some don't.

Latest posts

Back