Huztl Farmertec 372 Build Kit

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Planning to order a kit for my Jonsered 670. Anyone have advice on this? To the best of my knowledge the 266 is the same saw? So a 268 kit is correct?
Stoked to try this out
Do you have two screws holding the carb block on and two further screws holding the carb to the carb block? If so you might also need the carb block and bolts for the 268 where the bolts go right through the carb block and hold everything together. Otherwise it should work.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L22 using Tapatalk

Tim, my cylinder is a snout that the carb adapter is held by a double wrap of tie wire. So will need the block and longer bolts as you suggest. Now to locate the right bolts
Huztl has the adapter block but no bolts afaik

Tim, my cylinder is a snout that the carb adapter is held by a double wrap of tie wire. So will need the block and longer bolts as you suggest. Now to locate the right bolts
Huztl has the adapter block but no bolts afaik
Are the ipls detailed enough to tell you what bolts are required?

I don't have all of the bits to show the jonsered equivalent yet but here is a 61 being modded with the 272 bits, p&c from huztl.
c75442682639a2eb2d7d6f447469d365.jpg
5bb923e5073ce24d2015f96cb435c2d9.jpg
e432d929cd7fd3cf220e15d7739ab9d8.jpg
005691f320add3410e5a3367d7d9273b.jpg
6ab72afa286ff71841c9d7da281c0a85.jpg
cb1707e4f289d37126adf63d38980248.jpg

I forgot about the bridge to hold the air cleaner but if my memory holds, you would be able to use the upturn and filter from the Jonny. I wasn't very happy about how well the huztl carb block fitted the intake and carb shape but there is extra material and you can port match it easily.

Tim that makes it very clear. Ordered as much as Huztl carries About $40 us delivered.
Remaining parts, bolts and that barrier. Ordered a carb to allow running it without drilling a pulse port
Thank you for the pics!!

No problem,I would like to see pics or hear when you get it together. I should get the 272 fired up this weekend. Oddly this cylinder was threaded for 4mm bolts instead of the 5 mm ones all of the rest of them have had. It was a mess in the ports and externally as well although the plating looks good. Part of the fun making it run

It would be nice if huztl gathered up ALL of the bits farmertec make and made them available on the huztl site. I have bought bits for saws on eBay that huztl don't stock only for them to arrive in a farmertec bag.

Latest posts

Back