Huztl FarmerTec What Saw Build Kit Would You Like to See Them Make?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They have introduced a built 070. That is very confusing. I was told that they did not like complete saws because of regulations. I guess now that there is no epa they must have reconsidered. I hope they do a 070 kit, new kits may be over in favor of complete saws.
My guess is that they are listing something they were already producing on contract for other distributors or, they are just marketing someone else's 070. They have been available from Chinese distributors for quite some time on Alibaba.

I haven't done a kit as of yet but I plan to because the idea of putting my own saw together from a box of brand new parts just sounds like alot of fun to me. Also would be interesting to me to compare it to the Husky counterparts to the kit that I have. Another thing that appeals to me, it's cool project I would like to do with my son. What a cool teaching tool we can use to introduce the next generation at a price that makes it very affordable for almost anyone. I hope they don't discontinue the kits.

If you are referring to the 070, you still can through Huztl. A little while back, I posted all the parts Huztl had that I knew were required to build one. There might be a few parts missing that they did not have listed...which is why I solicited input but no feedback occurred. Here it is again if you want to start a build:

huztl-070-parts-jpg.568120

My guess is that they are listing something they were already producing on contract for other distributors or, they are just marketing someone else's 070. They have been available from Chinese distributors for quite some time on Alibaba.

They will continue the kits thank goodness and the 070 kit will be available no later than the first part of next month maybe sooner, end of this month. they are preparing for a giant trade show there starting around the 15th-19th. i don't know if they are all going or not, its a big deal for them. The complete saws are a test on sales

So Huztl just released a bunch of new bars, but all in .063 and .058. Who else would like some bars and chain combos in .050 running 3/8? I would get a 16 and a 28 if they did that combo. Really would be sweet if they also made some 3ft bars also.

Husqvarna 395xp
Husqvarna 262xp

a lot of parts are already available but would like the complete kit:
Stihls ms200T
and a Stihl HS81R

and it would be nice to get some Echo spare parts. ( P/C kits, clutches, ...)

Yet another Huztl.net goofy shipping charge situation:

1ea 28" 3/8 .063 bar $10.16 + $16.34 shipping = $26.50 ea
2ea 28" 3/8 .063 bar $20.33 + $38.89 shipping = $29.61 ea
3ea 28" 3/8 .063 bar $30.49 + $49.89 shipping = $26.79 ea

They really need to fix this kind of stuff to encourage volume purchases.

Another item. Retailers don't control the shipping calculator that's supported by maybe PayPal if they use it, some aggregator complies that database. Shippers often do so maybe it's SF Express, but it's not Huztl trying to gouge you or being thoughtless about sales opportunities. You guys keeping saying the same thing over and over. It's wrong.

Another item. Retailers don't control the shipping calculator that's supported by maybe PayPal if they use it, some aggregator complies that database. Shippers often do so maybe it's SF Express, but it's not Huztl trying to gouge you or being thoughtless about sales opportunities. You guys keeping saying the same thing over and over. It's wrong.
I know Huztl isn't trying to rip us off with the shipping. Even with the shipping, it's a steal for many of the parts. Perhaps if they could get more volume over to the US in the form of a warehouse, the shipping would ultimately be cheaper and result in quicker shipping times.

I know Huztl isn't trying to rip us off with the shipping. Even with the shipping, it's a steal for many of the parts. Perhaps if they could get more volume over to the US in the form of a warehouse, the shipping would ultimately be cheaper and result in quicker shipping times.
Sounds like a good business opportunity for someone to buy in bulk, get shipping costs down, and distribute in the US???

They likely see us as a small portion of their customer base. They are worldwide. I made remarks with a guy that turned out to be in New Zealand, gotta keep that in mind. World's a big place. I bet taxes, rent etc would take the prices through the roof.

Who said Huztl was gouging? If you think any online marketer should not invest time and energy into reducing 3rd party shipping costs, especially for multiple items or bulk single item orders, you'll have to explain that one to me a bit better.

Um. I agree. I did say that I would have spent a lot more if only the freight made more sense. But........on the original topic. Can we see some big old Husqvana saws please. 2100cd etc.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L22 using Tapatalk

Back