Huztl FarmerTec What Saw Build Kit Would You Like to See Them Make?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually since I've just been looking for some hard to find bits, how about 045/056 and 042/048 Stihl? Both not made anymore both awesome imho . I would rate a new build copy 048 very highly indeed. The old reject parts built 048 I put together a couple of years ago is getting to be my favorite for firewood It just feels so solid. The 350 Chev of chainsaws, not the most powerful not the lightest not the most high tech but the most grins to the gallon.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L22 using Tapatalk

I want a ms460. I can piece one together for about $320 using Huztl and ebay. Huztl doesn't have a 460 flywheel, oiler, and maybe some other parts.

Hotshot, I'm only messing with you.
I can rationalize purchasing stuff from China because it's only a small amount and if I couldn't purchase stuff at the low prices, I wouldn't be purchasing them at all.
BUT, when it all gets added up, it is a very large sum of money that is being sent to China and not being spent in the US. It is creating jobs and wealth in China and not in the US.
I guess that when it gets down to it, I really enjoy messing with chainsaws and without the Chinese stuff, I would have to drastically curtail my chainsaw entertainment so that is why I do it and will continue to do it.

I've saved dozens of saws from being scrapped because they weren't valuable enough to put oem parts in
And the Chinese parts are holding up just fine.
I give the customer the option and usually they chose am parts
But since stihl lowered some prices I've been buying their chinese carbs lol

I would like to see them make a carburetor for the Poulan 1800,2000 and 2300

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone have any insight on when / if new kits are coming??? I see more 070 parts on their site now.

I just spoke with my contact. He has been tied up the last 3 months focused on other aspects of the company. He is bringing more kits and products this year. Tbohn i mentioned you and said you were getting anxious, jonesing for new things to buy and build. I asked him to advise us as soon as possible. i also asked him to get with the warehouse and to work on order accuracy. he said that research and development was of interest to them and they want to give us great things to buy.

He was also concerned about request or talk about supplying bars and chains with the kits and i told him don't do it and don't put stihl on them. i made the suggestion that he take a box of saw badges, they sell the blank ones to their wholesale customers and have someone there print famertec on them instead of stihl and sell them on www.huztl.net. i said i think you would be surprised at how well they would sell. but please try your hardest to get everything in the kit box that is suppose to be there. also please take a close look at the crank on the 660 and see if there are clearance issues.

he was concerned about the 070 bar and chain. i told him no one was concerned that they did not sell that bar since it is not high demand item but that putting the mount types in the descriptions on the bars he does sell would help his customers make a good choice for themselves. I said i posted a bar that would work from cannon and others had drilled out large mount stihl bars to work so there were options, not problems.

Ugh i wish you hadent said that i want one of those 372 kits there down to 118.50 ugh and im broke

I saw a video of a Dolmar wankel rotary saw. Not that many moving parts, it would make a great kit. May not have a big enough market though...?

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L22 using Tapatalk

Back