Hybrid Build

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So.......you like turtles too?
in ice cream crushed turtles are great but they aren't my favorite candy otherwise :)

When I was a wee lad we were out to dinner at a restaurant on a Sunday after church and I ordered turtle soup against the advice of both my parents, afterwards I remember thinking this must be one of those times when your parents are actually right.
I'm no stranger to food but never had the urge to try turtle again.
Dave

For anyone that would like to know the wrap bar like on Dans 064 is a prosafety and can be bought at Madsens
Keith that info is incorrect. It was made by USA handle bars and is no longer being produced. The owner fell ill and they stopped production. Pro Safety is what Madsens sells now but its not the same bar.
076c538b7e2e8bd7004f4345e886bf5b.jpg

Keith that info is incorrect. It was made by USA handle bars and is no longer being produced. The owner fell ill and they stopped production. Pro Safety is what Madsens sells now but its not the same bar.
076c538b7e2e8bd7004f4345e886bf5b.jpg
Does anyone have a picture of the pro safety wrap that Madaens sells now?

I installed the bearings last night. PTO side won't hold a bearing. Loose fit.
I can pull it out by hand with a cold case.
I had to use scotchbrite pads to clean the powder out of the bearing pockets so that didn't help any I'm sure.
Gonna try Loctite 620 high temp retaining compound.
I've used 609 (non-high temp) retaining compound and it is some tough ****. Has 3000psi tensile strength. The 620 should be good for 3500psi at up to 450*f
So for future reference, what should be protocol for blasting cases? Bolted together with old bearings and seals in? No seals? What a about mateing surface of the two cases when doin the inside?

So for future reference, what should be protocol for blasting cases? Bolted together with old bearings and seals in? No seals? What a about mateing surface of the two cases when doin the inside?
I blast them with no bearings or seals I just try not to linger in places that don't kneed blasted.

Latest posts

Back