Hybrid Build

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For the sake of shaking up a little convo I'm friggin dieing of boredom today waiting on 330

Jesse

I've never been overly impressed with any hybrid. I'm just weird.....

fixed for ya bro :)
The Stihl MS464D is the new MS362C-M man, it is just awesome and it isn't even done yet :)
It might even be better than whatever that one Echo model is that guys keep mentioning in the less well thought of threads in this board.
Dave

hybrid cylinder was a ported oem D jug or something else? just curious and ran out of smart ass stuff to say :)
Ported oem round squish. Im sure either the 440 or hybrid can be ported to run close and my last #s I went alil farther than I wanted and took alil torque out and made a higher rpm saw for smaller firewood cutting. It was a fast screaming son of a gun in wood 20 to 25 inches

Ported oem round squish. Im sure either the 440 or hybrid can be ported to run close and my last #s I went alil farther than I wanted and took alil torque out and made a higher rpm saw for smaller firewood cutting. It was a fast screaming son of a gun in wood 20 to 25 inches
Ah round squish band.... I assume the donor saw was a mini-mac :)
Yeah after hearing all the debate about the 440/046 hybrid I exhausted the research and decided it was time to own one and put chain to wood myself.
If it is only as good as a great 044 or 046, I am happy and if it is better well then I might have a new favorite kettle of fish!!
heard guys say you can build the same saw ten times and one will stand out....

Ah round squish band.... I assume the donor saw was a mini-mac :)
Yeah after hearing all the debate about the 440/046 hybrid I exhausted the research and decided it was time to own one and put chain to wood myself.
If it is only as good as a great 044 or 046, I am happy and if it is better well then I might have a new favorite kettle of fish!!
heard guys say you can build the same saw ten times and one will stand out....
Oh I loved my hybrid and was playing around with # s to see how far I could go. After putting the 440 jug back on it I really dont see the big deal between the 2 and would probably leave a 440 or 460 as is and port them as both r great saws

Latest posts

Back