Hybrid Build

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You want one now dont ya ? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You know me pretty well, Mike :)

I seldom see a saw I don't covet, I have talked to a counselor and a priest but after seeing the saws I covet they become covetous themselves, its a terrible problem I have.
They have recommended I find a blind priest with no sense of asthetics to help me.
Thankfully I can sometimes find a nice saw that agrees to come live with me :)

Speaking of sexy saws how bout the muffler on the Pioneer 650, am I right?? hubba hubba
Dave

You ever use that cylinder I sold ya yet
I can neither confirm nor deny that I have any cylinders, nor that I may or may not have a metric buttload of project saws to build from the 1128 and 1122 families.
It's all very hush hush you understand.
Dave

I can neither confirm nor deny that I have any cylinders, nor that I may or may not have a metric buttload of project saws to build from the 1128 and 1122 families.
It's all very hush hush you understand.
Dave
Well maybe a couple PA guys will take a little drive and see for ourselves! Of course we will neither confirm or deny also![emoji41]

You thought I was a hack huh?
Nah man, you clearly know what's going on. :)
I have heard/read a couple guys describe getting them wallered out and it always sounds like a Benny Hill animal husbandry sketch. Your clear close up pictures show that either you have a real steady hand or a secret method. To a guy like me that doesn't have either it is just a pleasure to see.
I love these build threads, I always appreciate a lot more than I understand, but I pick up bits and pieces that come in handy down the road.
Dave

Latest posts

Back