Hypothetical question...just for fun

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I won't miss the Wildthing and I made the Fairy promise not to bring it back. I got to keep the Mall 12a, because it was to heavy to carry off so I only need to pick two replacements:

Stihl MS260 pro
Husqvarna 350

Now I can compare them side by side!
:)

I would in fact be better off than I am with such a deal, as I only have 3 saws in working order, and one of them is a relic that is not needed - just fun to use for nostalgic reasons.

The only "banker" is that the MS 361W would be replaced by a new one.

The 353G would probably be replaced by the slightly lighter 346xpg, and not by the slightly heavier PS-5000.

The third one would be a saw that I don't really need, probably MS 660, just for the :censored: of it.

If I could bargain to get a fourth one, it would be that cute little Husky 339xp that is sitting in my dealers window exibition .....

Last edited:
575 xp--Yes I like the saw also
290 farmboss--never used one but would like to
Wildthing---i want to get it ported and race it as a hot saw

Who out there will mod my 3314 poulan? I would to have a hot saw.
Rob

rjh245 said:

Rob

To each their own. You've got guts. If they're free.......

Compare the 260 to the 290. No comparison in my book.

Fred

rjh245 said:

Rob

Almost forgot. It's around two to three hundres dollars to woods port a saw. Not really cost effective on the cheaper saws.

Fred

ported 372 xp, 026 in new shape,an efco saw about 36 cc or saw. dont need top handles much any more as i dont climb.wifes orders..
shes pretty good shot with my 22 ,and says shes gonna use it if she catches me in a tree again.i think shes kiddin but she aint smilin when she says it.:fart:

Back