Hypothetical question...just for fun

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

litefoot

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Some bad saw fairies swoop in during the night and take away all your saws. Yes, for some of you this will take a lot of work on their part. The next morning, a good saw fairy tells you he will replace 3 of your saws. Your have to choose 1 Stihl, 1 Husky and 1 of any other brand. What 3 would you choose?

My three:
Husky 372
Stihl 361
Jonsered 2054

My fairies don't have big burly hairy tattooed arms, so I put the homelite 775G in front of the others. After they pick that monster up they won't be able to a carry away the others! :laugh: :laugh:

Stihl 200T
Husky 346XP (ported)
Husky 372XP (ported)

These are my money saws. I'd pay $1000 each for them and they would still be a bargain.

I talk them into delivering the Burger King's head.
That's a one for one trade in on the model 17

I whittingly convince them into a trade for Virginia Pippellini for the rest. WOOOO-HOOOO!!!!
At first they are confused, then I supply them the headlines of the newspaper...

"50 Men Die Laying Virginia Pipeline"

If I understand you correct then a fairy has taken 3, and will replace them.??
Ok.
First I will ask what the he** they want with 520 old saws for, then I will ask to get all of them back or I will call Tolkien and ask for help, as my fantasy does not get much better than this!

This happened (sort of ) at my place of employment a few years ago. We'd been out cutting brush and trees on the raodsides and left a pickup loaded with saws, gas, oil, tools, etc. The shop got broken into over the weekend, they added the cutoff saws, a generator, some other tools, drove the truck out of the shop. Found it two days later about two miles from the shop behind a fencerow of trees, empty of coures. Lost 11 saws and 2 cutoff saws.

Municipality bought us
2 026's
2 034's
2 038 mag's
1 066
1 TS 400

Since aquired a Stihl pole saw too
Bucket work handled by another crew or contracted out. Only saws I DON'T like out of this bunch ar the 038's. Doesn't matter WHAT we do, they don't start well.

skwerl said:
Stihl 200T
Husky 346XP (ported)
Husky 372XP (ported)

These are my money saws. I'd pay $1000 each for them and they would still be a bargain.

Sounds good to me, I'll take 10 freshly ironed "Ben Franklins" for my ported 346.

skwerl said:
Stihl 200T
Husky 346XP (ported)
Husky 372XP (ported)

where should i ship them to, yes i take paypal. i'll only charge you 950. per saw.

Humm I think I would get another Ms 660 a Husky 372xp and a dolmar 7900. I would like them all to be ported I think that would be awesome.

1) MS260 Pro
2) 372XP
3) since it is a fairy, i would like to test the fairy's abilities by getting me a SIMONIZED 385:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Back