I am amazed

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wvlogger

Rock trucker
Reaction score
First off hello old friends I have not been on in forever and miss you all dearly. I loaned out my "hot saw" to a friend about 1 year ago and forgot about it if you can believe that:dizzy: Well i got it back today and found out it had not ran in 1 year or did he drain the fuel. It also has some broken parts that he refuses to pay for so an ass kicking is insuing. To my amazement 3 pull and she was alive. Please excuse my "Happy language". I am bad about that

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/7rnDj-GWP7g?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

That beards become plenty long since the last time I saw you. Glad you got your 270 back. Last thing I remember is that it ran well but you were trying to repair the handle.

Yeah he needed a saw and i am a nice person but never again i had the handle all fixed with fiber glass and metal straps but he trashed all that

Back