I can't search

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mcain

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I feel really stupid, but every time I try to search for anything, "Stihl" for example, I get the following message:

Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.

What am I doing wrong? I am trying to search for Stihl MS361 muffler modifications to dual port in the chainsaw forum.

Thank you!!

There's another thread about the problem...
Seems like "in-house computer dudes" would have explained
what's going on?? Like working on/upgrading system...or what??
They're usually pretty good about explaining upgrades/problems!!
:cheers:
J2F

Yes, there is another thread on it. I believe Darin is installing a new server. Hoping this smooths out the problems. There's been some major slow loading issues also. They're just having a hard time pin pointing exactly what the problem is.

Whew, glad to hear that. Thought I was confirming just how big of an idiot I really was... :msp_confused:

Because the search function isn't working...
would not and in no way...dis-confirm how big of an idiot you really are!!! :msp_lol::msp_lol::msp_lol::msp_lol:
Just messin' with ya!!!......sorry...I just couldn't help it!!!! :msp_smile:
Rep sent!
J2F

Last edited:
Thank you for the information. I guess I am now back to just being a normal idiot!

You can use google to search here.

Easiest way is to go to google, click on advanced search, scroll down and where it saws "search within a site or domain" type in www.arboristsite.com or arboristsite.com/chainsaw if you want to only search this forum and then enter your search parameters.

You can narrow it to a user by adding their username in brackets after your search terms.

Well, you'll just blend into the background around here. You have to be an idiot-extraordinaire to get much attention......hey, has anyone seen Space today?

Spaceballs? Spacewars? Spacebear? Spaceship? Space station?

Nope, ain't seen none of them around here recently.

P.S. Can't search either... :cry:

Well, you'll just blend into the background around here. You have to be an idiot-extraordinaire to get much attention......hey, has anyone seen Space today?

Didn't you read Thall's last post??? (where is Thall thread?)

Tom's got him cleaning his house...washing his clothes...cooking his meals...etc...
and I won't go where the last of his post spoke of...
J2F

Latest posts

Back