I could use some collective advice

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I find 20" .050, 3/8 pitch to be a handy sized bar. I run the same bar and chain on one of my 036's and on a 460. It's nice that they interchange. Most of my on the ground limbing is done using a 16" on a 026 pro, of which I have three. The 036 with the 20" is nice for in the tree cutting and on the ground bucking too. When the wood gets big it's on to the 460 20", 460 25", 064 36", 3120 36" in that progression.

Some of you guys are silly funny.

Almost border-line gay kind of silly. :innocent:

Actually, I'm in a pickle of sorts. I can do one of two things. I can take a pic or two of my saw, and hopefully that will satisfy all you whinny, pissy, ********, moaning pre-teen girls.

Or.....I can drag it out some more, continue to listen to all you girls doing what you do best, knowing that all this is driving you nuts, and making me feel like I'm getting the most bang for my buck out of you all by irritating the Hell out of you.

Decisions, decisions.............:laughing:

Honestly i don't really care one way or the other. I think what you said is a 2-way street. We could shut up and forget about or keep asking for pics and listen to you piss and moan about it.

Pics or not i'll sleep tonight. Its been fun[emoji4]

Told ya fellers...narcissism 101 was a comin'. The Attention Ho has arisen and is on scene. And nahhh Dano, it doesn't really make two chits to me either what you do concerning your Glamour Shots photos. Just hurry up and put the 261 and this 461 if it exists on the Tradin Post so someone can bend you over the pickle barrel and walk with shelf queen condition saws. :laughing:

Told ya fellers...narcissism 101 was a comin'. The Attention Ho has arisen and is on scene. And nahhh Dano, it doesn't really make two chits to me either what you do concerning your Glamour Shots photos. Just hurry up and put the 261 and this 461 if it exists on the Tradin Post so someone can bend you over the pickle barrel and walk with shelf queen condition saws. :laughing:

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. :innocent:

Now get back to work you guys.

Some of you guys are silly funny.

Almost border-line gay kind of silly. :innocent:

Actually, I'm in a pickle of sorts. I can do one of two things. I can take a pic or two of my saw, and hopefully that will satisfy all you whinny, pissy, ********, moaning pre-teen girls.

Or.....I can drag it out some more, continue to listen to all you girls doing what you do best, knowing that all this is driving you nuts, and making me feel like I'm getting the most bang for my buck out of you all by irritating the Hell out of you.

Decisions, decisions.............:laughing:

Ride the pic whiners until they're out of tears!

Think you can send us fellers some Kleenex...powder puff girls generally have them in stock...and stuff.

Real men don't use Kleenix.

They just use their sleeve........or the back of their hand.

Some Marine you were. :rolleyes:
Think ya spelled Kleenex wrong, there cowboy. Seeing's how no pics, your ass buddy's on site now...looks like we're gonna have a great evening. Here's a little saw pic for ya...:chainsaw:

usmc i posted in the other thread about signs maybe we can get him lol

lol 2123 i dont have either but i have a cleaning lady come and clean house once a week and other things more often lol i have the best of both worlds clean house and only one pillow in bed and no ******** lol

Back