I did a bad thing today!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MNTAINGAL23

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Okay Okay Okay, my name is Janimay and I am a chainsaw addict. I just bought another one. It is all my husbands fault. He made me do it. Not really.
It is only a little one, don't have one of those, it was on sale, it might match my boots.
How's that for rationalizing another chainsaw?
I promise I won't buy another one at least for awhile.:hmm3grin2orange:

You Go Girl!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay Okay Okay, my name is Janimay and I am a chainsaw addict. I just bought another one. It is all my husbands fault. He made me do it. Not really.
It is only a little one, don't have one of those, it was on sale, it might match my boots.

Whatd'ya Get??????? :ices_rofl: :ices_rofl: :ices_rofl:

Janimay, sounds like a perfectly good reason. I bought one to go with my new Rocky boots. And you never know when you're going to need a small saw for trimming small branches. It's also more environmentally responsible as it will use less fuel than a larger saw. I would start looking for another one immediately - that will give you more time to think of reasons to justify it.

Last edited:

You certainly could be addicted to something worse...I don't think anyone is gonna fault you here...Hell,it seems like my husband has been bringing two or three new saws home a week for the last month or so....He's got four brand new saws sitting in our utility room that haven't even been fired up yet,and he bought those around the first of January..Before he had a chance to use those,he came in with two new Husky's a few weeks later,a couple of new 440's a week after that,another new husky the next week...And on Friday evening he somes in with two more...A cute little Husky and another Stihl he claimed he had to have because it was a new model...So don't feel bad at all,in fact congradulate yourself:clap:

Owwww....how kool......now ya need some orange and white earings to match :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

I just need to make sure they don't dangle. Wouldn't want them to get caught in the chain. OWWWW

This may sound cheesey,but be careful with that little guy.Top handle saws have a way of jumping away and cutting you before you knew what hit you...Congrats,I hope you enjoy your new saw.:clap: :clap:

This may sound cheesey,but be careful with that little guy.Top handle saws have a way of jumping away and cutting you before you knew what hit you...Congrats,I hope you enjoy your new saw.:clap: :clap:

Ditto on that and make sure that chain brake works (that is a chainbrake handle and not just a knuckle guard, right?). Cool saw, you should get a lot of enjoyment from it.

Latest posts

Back