I get a wood cutting thingy!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
alderman

alderman

Addicted to ArboristSite
Was down visiting with the grandkids yesterday and asked the 4 year old if we should snoop under the tree. He says, "Oh no, we will get in trouble." I said, "Grandma would probably get mad at me." He replied, "You don't have to snoop Granpa, we got you a wood cutting thingy. It's in the long package in the back and you can see it if you want to."

Love those grandkids!!!:blob2:

Blowdown1

Blowdown1

ArboristSite Operative
while my 4 year hold helped me wrap presents today she insisted that she had not told my wife that we were wrapping earings.....while my wife was standing there.

Apparently my daughter does not know what I am getting because she hasn't blabbed that to me. I hope to be as lucky as you.

turnkey4099
alderman said:
Was down visiting with the grandkids yesterday and asked the 4 year old if we should snoop under the tree. He says, "Oh no, we will get in trouble." I said, "Grandma would probably get mad at me." He replied, "You don't have to snoop Granpa, we got you a wood cutting thingy. It's in the long package in the back and you can see it if you want to."

Love those grandkids!!!:blob2:

Be sure to show your appreciation for it when it turns out to be an ax!

Harry K

turnkey4099
whatsnext said:
Or a Wildthing

Heh. I had never got the refs to the wildthing until yesterday. I was in Wall Mart and decided to pick up a few chain files. There they were, 3 with different color starter covers, wildthing in the middle. Impressive! I jes gots ta have one them woodcutting thingies. That is what they do isn't it?

Harry K

alderman

alderman

Addicted to ArboristSite
Wood cutting thingy revealed

It was a new splitting maul with a fiberglass handle. When he got it from under the tree and handed it to me he said, "Here's your wood cutting thingy, Grampa!":blob2:
Of course I was totally suprised.

Works good on the alder we use around here.