I Got a Job Without a Saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gypo Logger

Timber Baron
Reaction score
Hey, I'm drilling, diamond drilling. Did my first shift lastnight as drillers helper. The good news is that the driller isn't crazy! The bad new's is that I had fun. Drilled 76 ft last night. Don't ask me why I'm not working tonight.
Gypo

Last edited:
All I know is i'm running out of beer! lol I severely needed a break too.
I should be good for another hour or so.
John

Do as I do and scrounge through the cupboard. You'll find something. I found a rugged bottle of red wine, but it had the goods. :cheers:

hahahaha, sounds like something I've been forced to do the odd time :D

Which reminds me, I think there's a teeny weeny bit of Scotch stashed in on right now....

Hope you were on double time last night John, it being Easter Sunday and all.

Hang on, what day is it there ? These damned time zones confuuzle me sometimes. FWIW it's Monday night here.

Do as I do and scrounge through the cupboard. You'll find something. I found a rugged bottle of red wine, but it had the goods. :cheers:

I'll do that Al, but I don't think the GF left me anything in the cupboard.
She would if I went home, but I don't want to disturb her.
She's got all the beer, what should I do?
John

Hey, I'm drilling, diamond drilling. Did my first shift lastnight as drillers helper. The good news is that the driller isn't crazy! The bad new's is that I had fun. Drilled 76 ft last night. Don't ask me why I'm not working tonight. Gypo

You misunderstood drilling with the boss and drilling the boss?

:confused:

Sorry John, that's a hard one only you can answer. Is the beer worth it? Hmmmmm..........Maybe a toss of the coin. :)

I tried that once, nearly got caught.

Dang, now that's where I recognize BR's hat..... No wonder he is such an expert on GF's.........

Last edited:
the antipodes

I looked up the antipodes, that appears to be just past the middle. Are some actually from there, or do they just feel like it?

the antipodes

I looked up the antipodes, that appears to be just past the middle. Are some actually from there, or do they just feel like it?

"the Antipodes" is often used to refer to Australia and New Zealand, and occasionally South Africa and Zimbabwe, and "Antipodeans" to their inhabitants.

Am there now, or at least the first mentioned country at least ;)

Latest posts

Back