I Got a Job Without a Saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gypo Logger

Gypo Logger

Timber Baron
Hey, I'm drilling, diamond drilling. Did my first shift lastnight as drillers helper. The good news is that the driller isn't crazy! The bad new's is that I had fun. Drilled 76 ft last night. Don't ask me why I'm not working tonight.
Gypo

Last edited:
Gypo Logger

Gypo Logger

Timber Baron
Do as I do and scrounge through the cupboard. You'll find something. I found a rugged bottle of red wine, but it had the goods. :cheers:

I'll do that Al, but I don't think the GF left me anything in the cupboard.
She would if I went home, but I don't want to disturb her.
She's got all the beer, what should I do?
John

RVALUE

RVALUE

Addicted to ArboristSite
Hey, I'm drilling, diamond drilling. Did my first shift lastnight as drillers helper. The good news is that the driller isn't crazy! The bad new's is that I had fun. Drilled 76 ft last night. Don't ask me why I'm not working tonight. Gypo

You misunderstood drilling with the boss and drilling the boss?

:confused:

RVALUE

RVALUE

Addicted to ArboristSite
Sorry John, that's a hard one only you can answer. Is the beer worth it? Hmmmmm..........Maybe a toss of the coin. :)

I tried that once, nearly got caught.

Dang, now that's where I recognize BR's hat..... No wonder he is such an expert on GF's.........

Last edited:
RVALUE

RVALUE

Addicted to ArboristSite
the antipodes

I looked up the antipodes, that appears to be just past the middle. Are some actually from there, or do they just feel like it?

tdi-rick

tdi-rick

Addicted to ArboristSite
the antipodes

I looked up the antipodes, that appears to be just past the middle. Are some actually from there, or do they just feel like it?

"the Antipodes" is often used to refer to Australia and New Zealand, and occasionally South Africa and Zimbabwe, and "Antipodeans" to their inhabitants.

Am there now, or at least the first mentioned country at least ;)