I got scammed in the Trading Post

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would have thought about sending them a stool sample from my big dog to their return address, possibly a box full.
(with an apology note that my dog ate their check and I therefore have to return the results because the check was not legible afterwards and to have a nice day and try again):buttkick:

Haha. I just woke up half the house from laughing.
Your welcome....We all need something to laugh about on a daily basis to keep from going full snowflake and bashing someone to death with a flesh toned phallic in nature rubber item.. just how tight is this forum on comedy using certain words? I really do not want to get banned until I have been here a year or two...so I am being cautious ..

Old, old thread. Folks it not hard to check out some of these fake scammers. It took less than a minute to find this info. A copy and paste in a search engine and http://www.bmwlt.com/forums/bmwlt-s...s-buyer-attempting-scam-sellers-lt-forum.html, same name and address, plus a few more. Also around same time frame. Check the address on some of the reality sites. Vacant lot, even had a picture. My suggestions is to just do a few simple search's about the person you are dealing with, before sending out your merchandise or money.

I advertised a couple of parts saws +some parts on French Fleabay for 40 euros +S&H. I gave a detailed description of what was in the package. I received a question asking if the saws ran "WTF "i thought but replied that no they were for parts only. I then saw that I'd sold my listing & received an E mail asking for my address, I asked what they required that for to be told that they would send the 40 euro's & that their agent would pick up the goods I received a letter containing a cheque to be drawn on a Romanian bank for 4000 Euros & a letter saying to keep 100Euros but I must have the cash & package ready for their agent to collect on a certain date I have 3 large Labrador dogs & a guy who I look after his saws is a Gendarme( Cop) dog handler I phoned him & although he was on duty he asked one of the other dog handlers to come over. Sad to say no one turned up as it would have been an interesting meeting between the agent & a VERY large GS dog I think the cop was rather looking forward to meeting up with the agent I came out of it OK as I now have another cops saw to service/maintain.

Back