I had an epiphany today...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CaseyForrest

I am NOT a tree freak.
. AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
I was giving some pointers to the young apprentice about buying a saw for milling.

I said to him..in regards to how big of a saw to buy..I said..." You know, you can buy the biggest saw made, but it isnt going to get you anything if you dont take care of your chains."

Chain maintenance and sharpening details never made more sense to me than after I heard myself say that.

It was hard enough to load 18 inch rounds. 8+ ft was out of the question.

It was construction wood.

Fred

Man-eys a lota people here tonight!!

Hey Casey, I had wood this morning, does that count for anything?

:ices_rofl:

Just another rainy Sunday night. You guys:biggrinbounce2: must all be missing sap... Just dont ask for him to come back again Casey, please!!!:bang:

Lakeside53 said:
:ices_rofl:

Just another rainy Sunday night. You guys:biggrinbounce2: must all be missing sap... Just dont ask for him to come back again Casey, please!!!:bang:

It has been getting a tad bit boring around here. Posts are down, tempers are down.

Stay on my good side or I will ask for him to come back again!!!

words

Had to go to the **** shun airy for that one!Never did find it!

CaseyForrest said:
It has been getting a tad bit boring around here. Posts are down, tempers are down.

Stay on my good side or I will ask for him to come back again!!!

No No No! Please don't do that. The village will produce another idiot soon enough. We'll probably get one just in time for winter when we all have enough time to whack him around real good. In the mean time lets enjoy the peace and quiet and civility and cooperation that make this place what it is. We all know what to do when the inevitable idiot appears :buttkick:
Gotta go...we're rained out of the woods today so I"m going to get started on next years firewood. Had a load of oak logs delivered and they're out there nagging me. Also a good excuse to play with the 361. Bob

Latest posts

Back