I Hate It When That Happens--FBI uses chain saw on wrong door

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Every criminal wanted by the FBI is going to have an emergency response kit by the door now. The kit will include a cutting helmet and kevlar safety chaps. The helmet is for eye and ear protection to be used while placing the chaps on the chain.

I am curious if the used a Oregon Battery operated saw. A standard saw had to have stunk the place up pretty good.

How stupid is the FBI going to look when they try a chain saw on a drug dealers door who happend to reinforce the door with steel on the inside?

Hey Boss, this door doesn't cut like the practice door.

Duplicate thread, So are the numerous threads on, how do I port my saw or look I ported my saw, or what bar and chain oil is best.:msp_biggrin:

This really should be in off topic anyway, even though chainsaw is mentioned lol

TWO YEARS!!!.... they did two years of investigations and still managed to get the wrong place!!!!!! gotta love seeing your tax dollars at work keeping us safe from single moms. and it took them 30 min to realize they were in the wrong place. if i were the dealer i woulda just calmly walked out right behind the FBI, got in my stolen car and left. it would take them two more years to catch up anyway. i love it. wonder what kin of saw them clowns used anyway :jester:

I'd imagine it was a stihl...they got through that door so fast they didn't even have time to realize they were cutting the wrong door ;) j/k

Back