I have been Snellerized

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I seen this coming, so I made sure to include them in the count from the begining. She seems to think that 6 saws is enough to feed one fireplace.

I seen this coming, so I made sure to include them in the count from the begining. She seems to think that 6 saws is enough to feed one fireplace.

If you buy saws in similar colours you may be able to fool the wife into thinking they are all the same saws :) Just don't put them all in the same place at the same time.
Unfortunately my other half likes chainsaws too and I am completely unable to fool her...

If you buy saws in similar colours you may be able to fool the wife into thinking they are all the same saws :) Just don't put them all in the same place at the same time.
Unfortunately my other half likes chainsaws too and I am completely unable to fool her...
Haha I use this same method with fly rods! I have a 3, 5, and 8 weight of the same model and color!

As you can see, I am getting a saw from the different builders here on AS. I don't know who the next builder will be, but the wife says I have to sell a saw to buy a saw. How will I survive getting rid of a Poulan and a 025 for 2 ported saws....lol

You can always cut and sell firewood to afford more saws. Perhaps SWMBO might be mollified by that. Throw in one dinner out per new saw as a little bonus....

Here is an alternative...start working on restoring an old muscle car or something like that, start throwing out prices for parts and estimated labor it will take you, etc.

Saw hobby is CHEAP beyond belief compared to anything with wheels on it.

6 is never enough, I have 8 up and running at the moment, and that is not close enough...
There is the one Husky that I want..:)

'Popcorn Sutton' used to say..."Jest about any hobby is CHEAP if'n you wuz to compare it to anything with tits and wheels on it."

Sure do miss that old bird...but I understand him exiting via 'Co'...no way he could have existed behind bars. Google him.

If you do that..you will see 2 youtubes...1 @ 5:42 minutes and 1 @ 6:30 minutes w/Johnny Knoxville...watch both...enjoy..!!

J2F

Back