I helped stimulate the economy yesterday

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The stock market moved 3% up today over here because of your purchase....you done good. We could use some good news about the US economy picking up again. The german industry had its best export result since a few years...hint, hint. :cheers:

The stock market moved 3% up today over here because of your purchase....you done good. We could use some good news about the US economy picking up again. The german industry had its best export result since a few years...hint, hint. :cheers:

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr you guys overthere gotsa payyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy dayummm your hides. When I become president in 2012, yup I'm running in the PMP Party, (Poor Mans Party) I'm putting a 99% tariff on all imports from Germany, teach ya to be sending and not taking, GRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr you guys overthere gotsa payyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy dayummm your hides. When I become president in 2012, yup I'm running in the PMP Party, (Poor Mans Party) I'm putting a 99% tariff on all imports from Germany, teach ya to be sending and not taking, GRRRRRRRRRRRRR

But, but...we love the US, man.....(counting money as we speak...LOL)

Dang, looks like I paid too much for mine...grrrrr

Last edited:
I picked up a new 441 yesterday with a 25" b&c :clap:. I was amazed it has a yellow label b&c and I had never mentioned which ones to put on it when I talked to them initially on purchasing it, seeing that stihl recommends a green label.

if your purchase moves the economy forward and we have 4 more years of nobama thanks to you, then i'm sending Jr, Jabber, Bubba, Hank, Charlie, Guido, Tony and Pablo to pay you a visit. and i'm sure that TTH will gladly supply the fuel!!!!

I picked up a new 441 yesterday with a 25" b&c :clap:. I was amazed it has a yellow label b&c and I had never mentioned which ones to put on it when I talked to them initially on purchasing it, seeing that stihl recommends a green label.

Nice saw. I used to have one that looked just like that.
Now it's kinda dirty with a scrape and bruise here and there.

attachment.php
attachment.php

HA all you guys paid WAY! too much. SHOULD HAVE GOT A WILD THINGY!!!:greenchainsaw: I gave 200 for mine but it was used and been through a car wreck. like new comp though so ill run her till she dies.

if your purchase moves the economy forward and we have 4 more years of nobama thanks to you, then i'm sending Jr, Jabber, Bubba, Hank, Charlie, Guido, Tony and Pablo to pay you a visit. and i'm sure that TTH will gladly supply the fuel!!!!

Did you call?

But so far my MS390 is getting the job done. :chainsaw:

with a MM your three nine zero should be close in power to the 441 and you are a pound lighter, if the 441 specs are accurate. what you give up is a broader powerband, a smoother saw and maybe .3-.5hp (the 1127 series really takes well to a MM.) and pro construction. what you get in return is $3-400 in your savings account.

Latest posts

Back