Trying to find the yellow chain alternative to my RM3

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is why, whenever someone is helpful enough to post a cross reference sheet, I print it and post near the saw bench.
I also cut box labels and staple them up, an idea copied from the re-order number common to industrial consumables.
7 years later, I know exactly which alphanumeric widget I'm after. Otherwise, it feels like shopping for Hardly Davidson tires.

Is there a master-cross chart? I'd sure like to be able to decipher oregon designations with whole words versus letters.
Is that Xtra Power Grip? 🤨
Recently I see efforts taken to obscure access to part numbers. Parts listed online by application not number.
Fits: Trust me Bro.
Oregon site is a cluster !@#$!

Years back I bought Stihl 26rm 26rs and 33rm and 33rs. $15 each delivered. I just cut for myself now, will never run out. Wish I had more 63 PMX milling chains

26RS would be .325 .063 gauge chain. In your case you’d want 26RS74 which would be standard chain .063 gauge .325 pitch 74 driver. It’s an off the shelf part available (hopefully) from your local Stihl dealer or online retailer.

Latest posts

Back