I Must Be A Real Dummie

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But nooooooo.

It's not good enough for you guys...............

I try, I try, and try..............

I give my all, and then some......... I work my little #### off for you guys,
and this is the thanks I get.......

Well, I know when I am not needed!!!!!!!!! I will just crawl back into my box and "DIE"!!!!!

Sniff............

I mean it!!!! Really!!!!!

There you go being so glum. Lift up your spirits Fishie, Not That Kind either,and get on the happy wagon Its leaving without you.:mad:

He did it your way and it worked!
Why you so sad your making me all depressed now.
Cheer up so i can be happy also:)

Sorry, I was an abused child, and just crying out for attention, don't be
depressed. I just opened a case, so I will be happy soon.

Of course the abuse was "self inflicted".......

I am still learning the pic posting thing, so I posted my rudimentary way that I
discovered after many tries, as anyone who viewed my "Public Service"
thread will tell you.

That is one of my strong points, to explain things so people understand.

I just retrace my "learning" process normally, put it in common phrasing.

The "Happy" wagon, I always wanted to ride that one!!!!

No, I am really not sad guys, I am just taking drama classes at our local
college. I am not really that good, but I really enjoy being around 19 year
old girls. Even the ugly ones look pretty damn good.

I wanted to try putting pic on post.
attachment.php
Im happy when people tell me im right,that doesnt happen often.:)

Last edited:
There is an easy way. ONce you upload the pic, go back to your post (or reply) text, scroll down to the filename, right click on it, and pick "copy link location," or wahateve rthe PC equivalent of that is. Maybe there is a "copy" in there. Then go up above the text of your post to a small icon of a mountain with a yellow background, just under the undo arrow, right click on that and hit paste image location or paste or whutever it says to do, and ya got it. Eeezeepeezee. Have fun mon.

Hi Bruce; Congrats on getting some picts posted. Nice looking load of what looks like ash. Does it give good heat? We don`t burn it or poplar around here. Rock maple and yellow birch is the most sought after wood used here for heat.
Did you cut it with your Macs?
Pioneerguy600

Hi Bruce; Congrats on getting some picts posted. Nice looking load of what looks like ash. Does it give good heat? We don`t burn it or poplar around here. Rock maple and yellow birch is the most sought after wood used here for heat.
Did you cut it with your Macs?
Pioneerguy600
Jerry.
Yes it is a load of Ash. Ash gives off a pretty good heat, as well as Soft and Hard Maple. You Bet my Macs made a lot of NOISE, LOL, and Saw Dust cutting up that load. It took 7 tops from the fields to make the load. Bruce.

ok, i'll give it a shot...

attachment.php

This is a shot of me walking out of our local arborist supply. I bought 180' of poison ivy climbing line and a really cool pair of safety glasses.

Latest posts

Back