I Need a New Desktop Photo

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is Ohio,believe it or not.Photo is of lake hope,in what was called the hanging rock iron region.

Last edited:
Just figured how to post pictures with my mobile phone, sorry if the pic quality is not too flash, dose it make any difference if the file is bitmap or J PEG?

my current desktop. Crescent Beach. my old one, eagle at Brackendale

jim, use jpeg's, much smaller, same quality.

here's an oldie goodie of mine, but being vertical, isn't optimal for a desktopper.

loving that one RBtree (Denny Mt)

here is shannon falls

I just got two new 21" monitors at work yesterday, and put the Helmcken Fall, BC on them. It's pretty cool to see it in "stereo."

Sounds great Rog....Here's another shot a few seconds later, identical except for the spray formation, might be even nicer to run one pic of each...

I wish I could do that, but it appears that I have to use the same pic for both. It's a small tradeoff though. It's nice to be able to use two for what I do. Later, Roger.

snowy mountains

If you're into mountains, snow, and such, might like these pics... they were taken in the Snowy Mountains in February of this year.

RAMRod

here are a coupla recent pictures of mine.

'the_view" might appear to be boring but it is what the largest douglas-fir in the world sees every evening (from about 210')

edit: hey paul, that's brandywine falls not shannon. :D

Nice picture of the frog. My daughter will get a kick out of that. She is my current desktop.

From our hike couple weeks ago. Got the looking up the tree as my desktop now, like laying in a hammock wasting time.
An Oak carbunkle and looking west towards the Blue Ridge Mts.

Back