I need firewood!!!!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this will give you an idea of how 12 cords comes on a load it does not come on ONE piece of equipment there is a pup behind the truck I tried looking for a fulley loaded one but could not for the life of me find a pic I probably have one in a photo album somewhere but for now this will have to do now keep in mind the person who first referenced 12 cords on a load lives in WI and although the pic is not an exact copy of the trucks used there it is close to what I comonly see in WI which is a truck with a tandam rear with a tag axle some times a true tri axle pulling a pup with tandams up front and tandams in the rear
michigana-upper-peninsula_L54-380789.jpg

this will give you an idea of how 12 cords comes on a load it does not come on ONE piece of equipment there is a pup behind the truck I tried looking for a fulley loaded one but could not for the life of me find a pic I probably have one in a photo album somewhere but for now this will have to do now keep in mind the person who first referenced 12 cords on a load lives in WI and although the pic is not an exact copy of the trucks used there it is close to what I comonly see in WI which is a truck with a tandam rear with a tag axle some times a true tri axle pulling a pup with tandams up front and tandams in the rear
michigana-upper-peninsula_L54-380789.jpg

Gotcha. Yeah I can see 12 cord on that we don't have many of those around our part of the country

Back