I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good price. Must be an 044, its got screw caps.

it is an o44. last year of the screw caps. the guy had another saw for sale, which i bought, but somebody was supposed to show up for the stihl. told him to call me when the other person doesn't show up. all that is wrong with the stihl is the muffler screen is plugged. he's pricing it and the saw i gotsed by dealer opinion. dealer says they ain't worth fixing:msp_sneaky:
but on the flip side, i picked up a nice husky 254:D chainsaw - Ottawa Cars & Vehicles For Sale - Kijiji Ottawa Canada.

it is an o44. last year of the screw caps. the guy had another saw for sale, which i bought, but somebody was supposed to show up for the stihl. told him to call me when the other person doesn't show up. all that is wrong with the stihl is the muffler screen is plugged. he's pricing it and the saw i gotsed by dealer opinion. dealer says they ain't worth fixing:msp_sneaky:
but on the flip side, i picked up a nice husky 254:D chainsaw - Ottawa Cars & Vehicles For Sale - Kijiji Ottawa Canada.

The dealer almost always says it ain't worth fixing.

The dealer almost always says it ain't worth fixing.

yup. too much work pulling that spark screen. that'll cost $400 bux thankyou comeagain:D
all that was wrong with the husky was tuning. too lean on the low and too rich on the high.
that, and the chain was fragged.
the guy ended up buying one of the dealers last husqvarna 359's he had on sale. (yeah, sale. $930).

Last edited:
Back