I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well after getting bombarded with PMs telling me to get the Mac PM700 with the bow bar. I just got off the phone with the guy and am going after it. Wish me luck!

Well after getting bombarded with PMs telling me to get the Mac PM700 with the bow bar. I just got off the phone with the guy and am going after it. Wish me luck!

If luck is all it takes to buy it, you should have made the purchase a long time ago.

Generally, I lose money charging $35 on anything on the west coast. It's likely that postal rates will go up again because the Post Office is still losing money and the gov't won't let them change the way they do business.

We've just switched to FedEx.

Thanks, I didn't catch the fact the saw would be shipped to him. But, this one is truly bizarre:

Genuine Walbro K13 Wyk Carburetor Repair Rebuild Overhaul Kit K20 Wyk K21 Wyk | eBay

What the heck? There's a bunch of other wacky stuff too.

It says he's sold 3. :bang:

That's the one. I wouldn't trust that guy, he has obviously was not a mx engine builder for 30 years, nor does he make any mention of how his saws do in the HARDCUT. Buyer beware.

What if he wrapped the handlebar with tennis racket tape? Would that lend any credibility????

You can even get the airbox filled with Banana creme if you like. Randy has said he has extra.

I thought the flywheel fan directional deal kept all that out of there. You would think he would clean that out after the test run, if only to save on shipping.

The super high prices were all Randy's...I'm wondering if his account got hacked into. If so, he'd better change it quickly. I don't think he sold three and those prices. Nor do I think he sold any of those modules for $950.

He's reduced the $60 (everywhere ELSE) aftermarket S E-Z ignitions to $579.99-$583.99 (depending on the listing). Weird. Either Randy D hit his head or somebody must've hacked his account. The $900+ carb kit is the craziest one. My guess is that he sold three (at 'normal' prices) BEFORE the hack (or head injury)..

Well fellas I picked up the Pro mac and the little Homie I posted earlier for less than I would have paid for just the bow bar setup. Drained the old fuel out and put new in and they both run like champs!

Latest posts

Back