I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just put it on last night.

Too funny Fishercat! I got a kick when I read it (I'm always scanning CL for deals) $450 doesn't seem like a bad deal, did you sell it yet? If not, You'll probably get a few hits today.

no hits yet.people here are cheap.I would take $400 for it if some one offered.Someone around here will call and offer me $200.It never fails.

I am trying to avoid Ebay but it may wind up there after all.

I'm going to Knoxville Tn next weekend so if some one along the way wants it,I would be glad to bring it.That way you don't have to pay for shipping.

We have a lot of Liberals here or else I wouldn't have posted the ad like that.Not bashing old school Democrats, I like them.

Last edited:
no hits yet.people here are cheap.I would take $400 for it if some one offered.Someone around here will call and offer me $200.It never fails.

I am trying to avoid Ebay but it may wind up there after all.

I'm going to Knoxville Tn next weekend so if some one along the way wants it,I would be glad to bring it.That way you don't have to pay for shipping.

We have a lot of Liberals here or else I wouldn't have posted the ad like that.Not bashing old school Democrats, I like them.
You know what can really help with CL, is you can upload your photos to photobucket and embed the html files right in the text of the ad. The photos are way larger and clearer than the ones you upload directly to CL.

thanks for the tip.

You know what can really help with CL, is you can upload your photos to photobucket and embed the html files right in the text of the ad. The photos are way larger and clearer than the ones you upload directly to CL.

I haven't taken any pics yet.will do tomorrow.

bogus craigslist ad for a truck transmission

http://dallas.craigslist.org/ftw/pts/1674755697.html

i just looked at this transmission. the guy said that it was a world class but it's a NON WORLD CLASS trans from a HIGH MILEAGE S10. the guy cost me the better part of my day going out there and $25.00 in gas. everyone please flag this ad. the guy is a BS'er.

here's what kenney said to me in an email. i will NEVER do business with this guy.

"IT IS THE WORLD CLASS now I did some research on it. Last chance will put on craigslist for 300.00
Kenney 817-991-XXXX"

http://dallas.craigslist.org/ftw/pts/1674755697.html

i just looked at this transmission. the guy said that it was a world class but it's a NON WORLD CLASS trans from a HIGH MILEAGE S10. the guy cost me the better part of my day going out there and $25.00 in gas. everyone please flag this ad. the guy is a BS'er.

here's what kenney said to me in an email. i will NEVER do business with this guy.

"IT IS THE WORLD CLASS now I did some research on it. Last chance will put on craigslist for 300.00
Kenney 817-991-XXXX"

This is a chain saw forum boss!
Come on.

You have no idea the nitwits I deal with on CL.I'm really a nice guy, Just trying to weed out the whiners and guys with brand new $40k pick ups crying poverty.
loved these two lines...

"If I think you're a liberal or see an Obama sticker on your vehicle,you're aren't smart enough to run a chainsaw of this caliber and the price is double!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you're a Liberal and are offended with the above statement,keep your pissing and moaning and comments to yourself. Contacting me about it will only amuse me and drive the price up even more."

Old saw - $50

I have no idea what it is besides old...

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/atq/1676282870.html
attachment.php

A couple of old Homelites in CT - cheap

http://newlondon.craigslist.org/grd/1672924605.html

Saw this ad on CL, thought it looked interesting for small money.

Date: 2010-04-02, 9:23AM EDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Two homelite chainsaws both need chains sharpened but run great the oilers work to $45.00 each. the one saw in the center has been sold call 860 885 0247

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1672924605

P.S. SkippyKtm, love your ad! Too many liberals here in CT.

I've worked on these saws before and they're not that bad if you have a little time to spend. But the saw shown certainly isn't worth $150.

I guess I was thinking carb work only....you have to disassemble the whole saw to get to the carb, if i remember correctly...

they are nice light tree saws...

J

Latest posts

Back