I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sorry i didn't add the pic to this ad,,, i think i need to buy it and put it in my shop,,,this was on the local classifieds,, it is only slightly used :hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

American Standard toilet.Standard height,round bowl,12"rough in,off- white,complete,cleaned,all you need are johni-bolts and wax ring.Looks brand new.no cracks or stains.Has supply line.This toilet was replaced with comfort height,elongated toilet.If tou need a toilet and don't want to buy a new one this is the way to go.$50.00 or obo. pleare call before 9:00 519-1121

David Bradley for $50

Sears/David Bradley Chainsaw

Old Sears saw made by David Bradley. Saw runs good , but needs a chain. No missing pieces. In good condition for it's age. $50. 770-893-7440. Thanks.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

sorry i didn't add the pic to this ad,,, i think i need to buy it and put it in my shop,,,this was on the local classifieds,, it is only slightly used :hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

American Standard toilet.Standard height,round bowl,12"rough in,off- white,complete,cleaned,all you need are johni-bolts and wax ring.Looks brand new.no cracks or stains.Has supply line.This toilet was replaced with comfort height,elongated toilet.If tou need a toilet and don't want to buy a new one this is the way to go.$50.00 or obo. pleare call before 9:00 519-1121

Take it to Terry's, the deposit he'll never see again once Stumpy uses the portable one will pay for that.
He may appreciate the comfort height.

Dammit Jonathan. Don't be putting my local stuff up here!:jester:

That guy with the 895 first listed it about six months ago. Think he listed it for something like $1200 or $1500. I see he's marked it down to a "bargain" price now...:D

Aaron you know I don't list the Woodsharks, Wild Things, or the Quick tension saws you are always after.
Yes the 895 was listed for around $1200, and he had a pic of it with a really rusty bar. Which would make me suspicious about possible "white death."

Aaron you know I don't list the Woodsharks, Wild Things, or the Quick tension saws you are always after.
Yes the 895 was listed for around $1200, and he had a pic of it with a really rusty bar. Which would make me suspicious about possible "white death."

Yep. I remember the earlier crusty/rusty pic listing. He's dreaming. Thanks for only putting the "junk" up here and saving the "good stuff" from my local CL. Appreciate it Jon....:yoyo:

"white death" ?

:msp_ohmy::laugh::laugh::bowdown:

??? a straight gas run with white carbon or salt water swim team???? what are we talking about here with " white death"

[email protected]

Makita DCS 340 16" Chainsaw w/case - $125 (Georgetown De.)
Date: 2011-09-03, 10:25AM EDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]
Makita DCS 340 16" chainsaw with case & extra chain & bar. Runs & cuts great. Paid $325 new. 3 years old. $ 125 obo. Or will trade for riding mower needing work.

Here is one for you Stihl heads. Is this real or is it a Hong Kong Phooey saw?

Stihl MS070 gasoline chain saw,4.8KW,105cc chainsaw, 36 INCH Guide Bar and Chain | eBay

My best guess would be this is a Stihr, and not a Stihl.

Product Description
STIHL MS 070 gasoline chain saw
1. Engine: 2-stroke air-cooled
2. Displacement: 105CC
3. Rated Output Power: 4.8kw
4. Fuel tank capacity: 1.2L
5. Oil tank capacity: 0.53L
6. Max. Cutting Diameter: 36"
7. Two-cycle oil/Gasoling Mixing Ratio: 1: 25 8. Pitch: 3/8
9. Net weight: 11.0kgs
10. Gross weight: 15.0kgs
11. Packing: 56x36.5x36.5cm/1PCS