I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
372xp

Here is a nice 372xp that's been for sale locally for several weeks. Talked to seller and he said it's a 2010 model with about 40 hours run time on large oaks, and will take $500 cash. I have no need for another 372xp, but sounds like a decent buy for someone.

huskavarna 372 chain saw

Hope you get it!:cheers:

Thanks. Picked it up. I tore into it this afternoon, full of chips on the flywheel side to the point there was no more room under the cover. Muffler was not attached and the recoil was sticky. No chain adjuster. I took it apart found part of a PM700 adjuster that fits hardware store 4 screws for the muffler. Carb was was out of whack. Revs to 10.9 is that too high? Shoots out alot of bar oil. Is there a common prob with the oil on these?

Thanks
Keith

Thanks. Picked it up. I tore into it this afternoon, full of chips on the flywheel side to the point there was no more room under the cover. Muffler was not attached and the recoil was sticky. No chain adjuster. I took it apart found part of a PM700 adjuster that fits hardware store 4 screws for the muffler. Carb was was out of whack. Revs to 10.9 is that too high? Shoots out alot of bar oil. Is there a common prob with the oil on these?

Thanks
Keith

Don't tune it with your tach. Tune it so that it burbles ("4-strokes") at WOT out of the cut, and just cleans up when loaded down in the cut.

Shoots out bar oil from where?

Yeah, its the cats ass and an extension of his manhood. You're only as big as the bar you have ya know.

so what are you trying to say :confused:

remac.jpg

Latest posts

Back