I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not quite sure how the 2149 fits in Jonsered's line up but I am quite sure it is not worth close to $250.

Wendell..thats all I needed to help me make my descision!...not familar with JRED and couldnt find any good info....
:clap::clap:..more money for me to save for a 660!!
Rich

There are many members up in NH/ VT that might be able to help you out. If you really want it I would at least give it a college try.

OK, it's time for some AS members located near this sign to help out Mark, he deserves the Poulan sign.

Agree. I know there is a member in Bethel, Vt. Il be in the area in tWo weeks but how do you shop something that large.

Well I want but not so sure about deserve, but I thank you guys for the thought.

I just think that sign is awsome!

It would be quite a burden to ask for help on this one so I would not. It would have to be crated probably in a plywood box and shipped truck freight. I dont think UPS would handle that large of a crate.

Might be one of a kind and just thougth someone close might want it as well.

I report listings like these. Not only is his item not the "First chainsaw ever made." His whole listing is a giant sham and his BIN price is absolutely insane.

Other than being long-winded and way over-selling his saw, what precisely is wrong with it? The title says 'First Gas Homelite chainsaw made' and this is true statement. Certainly not worth his asking price (missing alot of unique parts), but that's his business. Buy it or don't buy it, he can ask anything he wants for the saw.

Chris B.

Husky on my Island

HUSQVARNA CHAINSAW~455

Sorta represents what the market is like out here, things seem to be a bit high. The town it's in is Ewa, in South West Oahu--the W is pronounced like a V, so it's pronounced eh-vuh.

Latest posts

Back