I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Best of Craigslist http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/all/

That is really funny stuff. "plus its hard to fix something when your hammer is missing." I almost fell off my chair when I read that.

Craigslist has a "best of Craigslist" section, it has archived a ton of very amusing ads/rants etc that people have placed, and they can get voted into the Best of Craigslist. Look over on the left side of the Craigslist page, and you'll find it.

I don't think ebay has a "best of" section, but if they did, that ad would belong there.

eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices

Read the descriptive narrative. So what is it you have to repeat? Don't think I'd buy this saw if you have to do that to it to make it run. :msp_lol:

I am kind of wondering how this person came to the conclusion that this "process" would make the saw run? I suspect that the inhalation/ ingestion of THC may have been used prior to the seller reaching this conclusion.
The illiterate rambling also provides further proof of my hypothesis, not to mention the sellers obvious malady of ADD.

Last edited:
I am kind of wondering how this person came to the conclusion that this "process" would make the saw run? I suspect that the inhalation/ ingestion of THC may have been used prior to the seller reaching this conclusion.
The illiterate rambling also provides further proof of my hypothesis, not to mention the sellers obvious malady of ADD.

You gotta admit, it was hilarious. And it looks like a nice little saw.

....even if you have to blow it to get it going.

and I don't wanna know that he got a mouth full of gas from blowing the saw's hose:biggrin::biggrin:
Rich

You gotta admit, it was hilarious. And it looks like a nice little saw.

....even if you have to blow it to get it going.

and I don't wanna know that he got a mouth full of gas from blowing the saw's hose:biggrin::biggrin:
Rich

I suppose this is one happy little Saw. Don't believe I need it in my garage though.

I keep expecting to see some questions asked of the ebay seller on his ad--apparently he is an established seller with many transactions and very high satisfaction rate, so it's not just his saw that's contented.

Latest posts

Back