I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I resist the urge to advertise a good find on Ebay. If you are bidding on something orange, I promise to make your "win" much more expensive....

Kevin,

Buy it, & use it for trade in the Swap Meet thread. I haven't priced carb kits recently, but the included kit probably would run about 12-15 bucks.

Chris

Poulan chainsaw - $40 (Maple Plain)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2011-12-07, 9:15AM CST
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pics look decent. 5 miles from my house but I have no need or desire.
kcj

$40

Poulan counter vibe 3400

Ran great, sat for a year. Could not get it started this fall, I assumed the carb needed cleaning.
Purchased carb rebuild kit which comes with for free.
Buying pre-split firewood this winter so no need for a chainsaw.
Give me a call if you are interested.

Doug 952-250-9944

Kevin,

Buy it, & use it for trade in the Swap Meet thread. I haven't priced carb kits recently, but the included kit probably would run about 12-15 bucks.

Chris

He can't buy it from him. I may be talked out of it, but not for that price. It came with a new kit, which will be installed later today, along with fuel lines. It is as cherry as it looks, Pics in the Poulan thread, maybe in the classifieds later.

A big shout out to Kevin for posting it here. Hoo-rah!

He can't buy it from him. I may be talked out of it, but not for that price. It came with a new kit, which will be installed later today, along with fuel lines. It is as cherry as it looks, Pics in the Poulan thread, maybe in the classifieds later.

A big shout out to Kevin for posting it here. Hoo-rah!

:msp_thumbup: Glad to see that an ASer snagged it!

The price seems a bit steep to me, but I don't know what NOS Mall bars sell for.

NOS Vintage Mall Chainsaw 30" Bar 4MG & Others? Roller Nose Remington New 48543 | eBay

That's one of those things where if the right buyer sees it, it'll sell. There has been anothe seller recently with a 30" Remington bar for sale at prices that were bouncing all over the place .... $180/$160/$100/$139 .... never sold that I could tell, had it in my watch list ...

BTW, didja notice the guy's feet while he's standing on the chair taking the picture? :biggrin:

Latest posts

Back