I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that saw looks like a repaint over spray on flywheel and paint on id tag

Detailing the paint jobs was not Poulans #1 priority. The overspray on the flywheel was a common trait and I really see so other evidence of a repaint on that one. But, its not in my hands for a close look either.

If it dont go much higher, I will own it for a closer look, but too much higher and someone else can own it.

Detailing the paint jobs was not Poulans #1 priority. The overspray on the flywheel was a common trait and I really see so other evidence of a repaint on that one. But, its not in my hands for a close look either.

If it dont go much higher, I will own it for a closer look, but too much higher and someone else can own it.

The bar certainly looks like it never touched wood.

Here it is fellas. Whos near Neenah WI to pick this up for me? One of you cheese heads got to be near there?

I really dont feel like doing a sight unseen deal at this time, so if someone else wants it, help yourself. BUT I would take it if someone would pick it up.

Chainsaw

If someone here gets it I would be interested in the 40" bar for mine.

Here it is fellas. Whos near Neenah WI to pick this up for me? One of you cheese heads got to be near there?

I really dont feel like doing a sight unseen deal at this time, so if someone else wants it, help yourself. BUT I would take it if someone would pick it up.

Chainsaw

Darn, too warm down here for much ice fishin'. Blondie would never hold still for the road trip.

Chainsaw

Off the top of my head, I would think Beefie is the closest so you might want to shoot him a PM. A little far for me.

Latest posts

Back