I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're probably right JP. The funny thing is that a good 650 is more rare than a 750, yet usually sells for less than a 750 because it's 'smaller'. Go 49'ers BTW.....:D

Yep, displacement always trumps rarity. A well tuned 650 does not give up much on a 750 when it comes right down to it. Either one of these saws will smoke an 090, but they will never get the money of an 090.

Go Giants!! Should be a good game. The Niners are a very classy team I must say. I was very impressed with their sportsmanship and clean play the first time these two teams met.

Yep, displacement always trumps rarity. A well tuned 650 does not give up much on a 750 when it comes right down to it. Either one of these saws will smoke an 090, but they will never get the money of an 090.

Go Giants!! Should be a good game. The Niners are a very classy team I must say. I was very impressed with their sportsmanship and clean play the first time these two teams met.

Will they smoke an 090 in bigger wood? Say like with a 60" + bar? I haven't ever had my 750 running so I can't offer an opinion.

I am very interested to see what those big Homies fetch. Clean but not running, and no guarantee on compression. Some missing parts here and there as well.

I would guess $600 for the 750, and $500 for the 650. What do you guys think?

That's what happens. Good deals (and reasonable deals) get torpedo'd by the morons. That's why we see $300 750 mufflers.......:bang:

woudnt you rather buy a runner for a little bit more than a muffler cost ya. :D

DSCN0324.jpg

DSCN0326.jpg

CIMG5042.jpg

That depends, your not going to send me one of those casheirs checks for 2 thousand and
want me to send the rest to your shipping courier are you. :msp_mad:

I think the muff is worth 3 bones so make it worth my while and go cut some wood. :)

I'll send a rubber check and you can put the stuff on Greyhound...if it ends up in Fargo, that's ok. I have a cousin there supervising
a house of ill repute. He makes sure any loose ends I have in that area get taken care of.

Will they smoke an 090 in bigger wood? Say like with a 60" + bar? I haven't ever had my 750 running so I can't offer an opinion.

When it comes down to it, I will bet that even a 650 Super has more HP than an 090. Better carburetor combined with a higher revving design. With more HP, it is just a matter of getting the right chain setup to handle the task at hand. On a long bar, 60", probably go with full skip 3/8" chain, 7 tooth sprocket. At that point it will be almost like a gear drive.

woudnt you rather buy a runner for a little bit more than a muffler cost ya. :D

DSCN0324.jpg

DSCN0326.jpg

CIMG5042.jpg

Sign me up for the "little" one. I won't send you a check with excess for the courier. How about a certified one for the proper amount from the central bank of Nigeria?

Latest posts

Back