I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting saw.

Lombard Chainsaw 10''

Anyone live in the southern Indiana, western KY area?

Someone on here was giving away one of those for the price of shipping. I can not remember the specific details but that same saw was labeled under several different name brands.

Here it is

Model Profile: 1610

Here is a thread were a member recent got one of the skil versions
http://www.arboristsite.com/chainsaw/190529.htm#post3402418

It is in the swap meet thread now, post 14427
http://www.arboristsite.com/stickies/80509-962.htm#post3405326

Craigslist, In mendocino county CA. Ms460 with 5 minutes run time, says 33 in bar, I bet a 32. And an unused alaskan mill. Guy is asking 800. For the package.

Craigslist, In mendocino county CA. Ms460 with 5 minutes run time, says 33 in bar, I bet a 32. And an unused alaskan mill. Guy is asking 800. For the package.

I think I've seen that ad, he's got it posted in Sac, SF, Monterey, etc. and started at $1200 awhile ago. Last time I looked he wanted $900 so now down to 8...

Last edited:
I saw that too, it's my home state!!! I just didn't tell everybody.

I have a "secret" I will tell.........

I was all over those two saws the second they were listed. I had the seller right to the point where he was about to add the BIN prices and "the dummies" blew his message box completely up with offers. Now he wants to let them go through the auction process, which I don't blame him because of what parts are going for recently.

So you found all that but managed to miss this?? It is being old by the same guy who is selling one of those 750's.

Homelite Super 650 Chainsaw Well cared for one owner, | eBay

I saw that too, it's my home state!!! I just didn't tell everybody.

Yah...................shaddap Johnnie!:jester:

I have a "secret" I will tell.........

I was all over those two saws the second they were listed. I had the seller right to the point where he was about to add the BIN prices and "the dummies" blew his message box completely up with offers. Now he wants to let them go through the auction process, which I don't blame him because of what parts are going for recently.

That's what happens. Good deals (and reasonable deals) get torpedo'd by the morons. That's why we see $300 750 mufflers.......:bang:

I am very interested to see what those big Homies fetch. Clean but not running, and no guarantee on compression. Some missing parts here and there as well.

I would guess $600 for the 750, and $500 for the 650. What do you guys think?

I am very interested to see what those big Homies fetch. Clean but not running, and no guarantee on compression. Some missing parts here and there as well.

I would guess $600 for the 750, and $500 for the 650. What do you guys think?

You're probably right JP. The funny thing is that a good 650 is more rare than a 750, yet usually sells for less than a 750 because it's 'smaller'. Go 49'ers BTW.....:D

Go 49'ers BTW.....:D

Miner49er.jpg

Whatever makes ya happy, Aaron.

Latest posts

Back