I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nothing really exciting (or worth near $200) in that lot. The Poulan 25DA (called a "250A" by the seller) is desireable, but not worth much. I'd give $20-$30 for it if the P/C are good. The cinderblocks (yellow, and the orange Wards) would be decent loaner/beater saws. $20 for the pair if the P/C's are good. Those bars look whipped, but may be useable and worth grabbing cheap.

Exactly what I was thinking...........man I was hoping for just one of them to be something worth looking at.............like a big Poulan, or something.........:msp_sad:
Aaron I like the idea of a "loaner" Wards saw, since my "neighbor" asked if he could borrow a saw? I told him that I keep them all at work so I can lock them up........I don't need to sharpen anymore of my chains that he ruins.

A NOS 655bp went for 1100 last year, I don't think I'm gonna drop 1200 on a 10-10.:bang:

Hate people who screw with your sale!!!

I just hate when someone from here comes on your sale and asks stupid questions about something they should not be involved in unless they actually are participating!!!! You know who you are and actually tried to screw up my sale. Being a decent guy... I tried to accommodate assuming that you would at least have the decency to participate.. shame on me for trying!

Hope it doesn't come out who you really are... I rarely forget a face or name.:angry:

I just hate when someone from here comes on your sale and asks stupid questions about something they should not be involved in unless they actually are participating!!!! You know who you are and actually tried to screw up my sale. Being a decent guy... I tried to accommodate assuming that you would at least have the decency to participate.. shame on me for trying!

Hope it doesn't come out who you really are... I rarely forget a face or name.:angry:

Ouch. I hear ya.

Latest posts

Back