I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More local McCulloch CL seller stupidity....

Mc Calla "Pro Mac" Chainsaw

CL_Jackwagon said:
I have for sale 2 Mc Calla Chainsaws

1) Mc Calla "Pro Mac" 10/10 Chainsaw - $100.00
2) Mc Calla "Pro Mac" 140 Chainsaw - $200.00

Both in excellent condition and both starts in one pull

Sigh.....:bang:

He's got two very clean looking old MCCULLOCHs, that I'm sure have MCCULLOCH clearly printed on them in several spaces........yet he can't get near spelling MCCULLOCH correctly in his ad.

Also, neither of those saws are a "Pro Mac" (and he used quotation marks for some unknown reason). The "140" is also a 1-40 (actually it looks more like a 1-43 to me).

He's also way way out on his prices. The only thing he didn't do was say some drivel about "go-kart racing"....

I'd like to grab the 10-10. Looks nice, and I don't yet have a RH start 10-10. I'd also like to have the bar from the 1-40 (or whatever it actually is) for my large frame McCullochs. The rest of the saw doesn't excite me too much, although it looks good and would be a source of parts. I'd probably just sell the powerhead or part it out. I'm NOT paying his prices however. He's relisted a couple times. I'll give him another couple weeks, then I'll give him a ring.

Latest posts

Back