I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quit possibly the rarest chainsaw ever!!

Beaver Eater chainsaw - $75
Date: 2012-02-01, 3:42AM PST
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]
I have a 22 inch McCulloch Beaver Eater chainsaw with a yellow case for sale. it works. it is missing the screw cap to the gasoline. $75

Last edited:
2 brand new Dolkitas & NIB Stihl MS290 Farm Boss

meh on the 290 but the two dolkitas might be of some interest. Brand new scroll down after the 290.

NIB Stihl MS290 Farm Boss 56.5cc beast Never used chainsaw (Spotless i

Dolkita.jpg

He can keep the husky 455. If he was local, I'd offer him $200 for a 'bulk buy' of all the Homelites, the McCulloch 10-10, and the Remingtons (and maybe the Craftsmans if they're Poulan models that I dig). Lots of times these CL sellers just want to get rid of their 'junk'.
:msp_thumbup:

Looks like he raided the Stumpy raffle prizes. :msp_sad:

That it does Steve, except the 455 is no 285CD (by any stretch), and the 10-10 in the CL ad has is a RH start model (my 10-10A is LH start).:D

It's an hour north of me, might be able to pick up and ship this weekend if someone wants it and the seller won't ship.

Mid to late 70s STIHL Sign

Mid to late 70s STIHL Sign (Siren WI)
Date: 2012-02-01, 10:33AM CST
Reply to: see below [Errors when replying to ads?]
This is a mid to late 70s Stihl chainsaw sign. It is 46 by 58 in very good condition. Dont think it has ever been outside. Wood frame in the back. Call 7152229934 if interested. I have an idea what its worth so dont call and lowball. Thanks.

5I45Q65Kb3Gb3Mc3F1c213f6153ade3e51258.jpg

Mid to late 70s STIHL Sign

If he 'has an idea what's it's worth' why doesn't he state that/ask for that, instead of stating how he will be offended by 'lowball' offers without letting us know what he considers 'lowball' to be?

When I post something on CL I post what I want and am happy if I get that. I simply ignore lowball offers. These guys should not be complaining about playing a game if they are the ones starting with the games.

Philbert

Latest posts

Back