I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll take the cost of your lunch out of the $100 worth of gas it will cost me to drive down there.

Whine whine whine! You know thats still a screamin deal on a killer saw.

I would have snatched it up for myself if i didnt already have a nice one headed my way next month.

Heck, for 125 tell him to toss it into a box and mail it to you.

I found a website called uShip - The Online Shipping Marketplace - Ship Freight, Furniture, Cars or Moves where you can make an advertisement of what you want shipped for free, post photos, craigslist ans ebay links to it, ect and shipping companies, trucking companies, truckers, even regular joes who happen to be driving from their A to your B can place bids to ship your stuff and you get to select the lowest price.

You can ship cars, furniture, industrial machinery, whole houses, pets, whatever through there.

Im having a guy ship 14 saws from oregon to Tx next month for $140 total.

Whine whine whine! You know thats still a screamin deal on a killer saw.

I would have snatched it up for myself if i didnt already have a nice one headed my way next month.

Heck, for 125 tell him to toss it into a box and mail it to you.

I found a website called uShip - The Online Shipping Marketplace - Ship Freight, Furniture, Cars or Moves where you can make an advertisement of what you want shipped for free, post photos, craigslist ans ebay links to it, ect and shipping companies, trucking companies, truckers, even regular joes who happen to be driving from their A to your B can place bids to ship your stuff and you get to select the lowest price.

You can ship cars, furniture, industrial machinery, whole houses, pets, whatever through there.

Im having a guy ship 14 saws from oregon to Tx next month for $140 total.

:confused: thats wierd, i just typed in www. U s h i p.com without even hot linking it and it automatically hotlinked it and added that stupid description behind the website. Never seen that before....?

:confused: thats wierd, i just typed in www. U s h i p.com without even hot linking it and it automatically hotlinked it and added that stupid description behind the website. Never seen that before....?

It probably did that because you're so awesome.

I found a couple of my pics at post #4038. CPR owns the saw now, he has some pics later in the thread, I believe. But, I did not find them.

His box is full. I'm sure everyone had the same idea that I had. I just thought I'd save him some fees. I figured he was taking advantage of fleabays one buy it now listing free week.

Latest posts

Back