I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Warped5

Warped5

WingNut
Not sure what you mean, but these saws always get $400 or more in good shape, and they do fire both cylinders simultaneously.

Saw appears to be in pretty good shape, except for that crack. This is a good deal for the seller in that they are avoiding eBay fees .... but geez, the least they could do is put the bar on right-side up.

Eccentric

Eccentric

Mister Wizard
A McCullick and a 60cc stihl 031, i never knew the 031 came with a 60cc motor..
Antique Chainsaws
this one is a classic :dizzy:

Yet another CL jackass that sees an old saw and wrongly throws out some guess of it's age as if they're an expert. "1930's-1940's"??? 70cc? That Mac15 is 80cc and was produced in the 1960's....

That's yet another new McCulloch mispelling...:bang:

Last edited:
ckelp

ckelp

just being myself
Yet another CL jackass that sees an old saw and wrongly throws out some guess of it's age as if they're an expert. "1930's-1940's"??? 70cc? That Mac15 is 80cc and was produced in the 1960's....

That's yet another new McCulloch mispelling...:bang:

shoud't YOU be a work?

you know that 031 is now a door stop after getting it's ass kicked so hard by that 30" "blade":jester:

is it just me all i know is i know better then taking pictures of a saw inside the house especially when there's a pregnant lady lurking round my house..

Last edited:
ckelp

ckelp

just being myself
Sup' Aaron? I'm perusing AS while at CVS picking up stye ointment for #3 of the 6 kids. Just thought I'd check in and see who was buying lunch for whom.

holy f##K six kids! at four i'd be trying to squeeze the trigger with my toe have you ever heard of a prophylactic?
i have a girl on the way and i know in about 15-16 years from now i'll be in jail...

jerrycmorrow

jerrycmorrow

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
Hey! Now I have a use for all those tie-downs I've collected off the side of the road! :jester:

lol! i thought i was the only one that scavenged off the side of the road. i've NEVER bought a bunji or tie-down or 5-gallon bucket or .... yet i have many of each. i consider it a public service since i'm cleaning the right-of-way of trash. certainly not for my own advancement.