I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jon1212

Jon1212

Riff Raff Fart Knocker from other Forum's.
I don't know about the asking price, I see a lot of cases but very few guts.

I have an idea. Since many of us here, I'm guilty as well, have had our fun with member hkusp9, let's give him a break.

Sometimes a running joke turns into :deadhorse:.

Okay, I see your point. Does hkusp9 have to buy you lunch for posting this?

hkusp9

hkusp9

ArboristSite Operative
Do you consider cutting 30 cords of wood alot? That ain't notin.

I dont consider 30 cords of wood a lot for a chainsaw although honestly I live in Houston Tx and probably wont cut 30 cords in a lifetime.

That being said, if i cut 30 cords with a new saw, it probably wouldnt look that new when i got done. The decals would be a little worn and there would be some pitch on it and such.

hkusp9

hkusp9

ArboristSite Operative
Okay, I see your point. Does hkusp9 have to buy you lunch for posting this?

Honestly, Thomas1 has been following me around threads and trolling the crap out of me like he has all the time in the world and its a condition of his unemployment or something.

I appreciate the other gentlemen's sentiment and I would be happy to buy him a romantic dinner for two if it would get thomas to leave me alone.

Also, that screamin deal on that homelight blows my mcculloch sp125 out of the water!

Rudedog

Rudedog

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
Older restoration Homelite 1020 power head only, runs strong 100cc | eBay

Been a while since this one has showed up, it has lost the 50" Mac bar somewhere along the way. $180 seems like a good price for a nice saw.

Thanks. I bought the saw. I have a re badged Tsumura 31" bar for it that I bought from Mountainman.

attachment.php

attachment.php

thomas1

thomas1

sodium pentothal
floating down the river of tears that gushes forth
Honestly, Thomas1 has been following me around threads and trolling the crap out of me like he has all the time in the world and its a condition of his unemployment or something.

I appreciate the other gentlemen's sentiment and I would be happy to buy him a romantic dinner for two if it would get thomas to leave me alone.

Also, that screamin deal on that homelight blows my mcculloch sp125 out of the water!

I bet showing some respect to people and not acting like a tantruming 4-year old would go further than tossing insults and whining. You don't seem capable, though. :poop:

Last edited:
Chris J.

Chris J.

Addicted to ArboristSite

Some folks get off to a shaky start here, it's how they recover that matters. I'll pass on the romantic dinner :msp_ohmy: :laugh:, unless you're buying it for my wife & me.

ckelp

ckelp

just being myself
i would have picked up the 031 just for the bar then i seen where it says "slightly bent"

i'm going to steer cleer of that one like i did to the flea market auction house that waned a credit card number before i could view the lots :msp_unsure: all i said it them was F##K THAT!!

Latest posts