I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wasnt me, I was surprised that I was the only one that bumped it in the end. There has been a few saw deals for me in the last couple days that I've spent my money on, otherwise I'd have bid more. I think that one was a Forrest 120, not the prof 120 which has an improved motor. Ive read all Prof 120s came with a full wrap standard. Anybody know for sure.....

bargain price coil - farmsaw

WOW!!! what a bargain price. 124 sold? Hurry, more than 10 available. Am I reading this wrong? $973.99.
Research on AS shows a replacement is available as "a Homelite Super XL electronic ignition type coil will work with the Farmsaw" - sorry, I don't recall who originally posted that bit of information.
I'm rebuilding a farmsaw for a friends father in law. Cost is not much of a concern due to sentimental value but this might make him doubt my judgment...

COIL SOLID STATE IGNITION MODULE PIONEER FARMSAW 475320 | eBay

WOW!!! what a bargain price. 124 sold? Hurry, more than 10 available. Am I reading this wrong? $973.99.
Research on AS shows a replacement is available as "a Homelite Super XL electronic ignition type coil will work with the Farmsaw" - sorry, I don't recall who originally posted that bit of information.
I'm rebuilding a farmsaw for a friends father in law. Cost is not much of a concern due to sentimental value but this might make him doubt my judgment...

COIL SOLID STATE IGNITION MODULE PIONEER FARMSAW 475320 | eBay

Says he sold 128 of them too

I totally agree, but that decomp valve and combination throttle-lock system is a poor design, IMHO. It's a shame too, cuz that's one powerfull saw
:cheers:

I thought it was a cool idea, mine worked perfect. :msp_thumbsup:

That saw is spectacular.

My old sl7
CIMG3601.jpg

A Really Terrible thing to do....

Stihl BR600 backpack blower Stolen

My brand new Stihl br600 was stolen on Thanksgiving in a brazen act where the punks pulled into my driveway and ran into my garage Taking the blower in front of my 8 year old son. The blower is $500. I will pay 250 to get it back or 500 for info that leads to the arrest of these punks! Serial # Is 291654418. Call Damon with any info. 860.575.8933
:angry:

Back