I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Saws look complete, but a little rough. The Homelite has what looks like a roller nose. His prices are a bit much...............and I'd be worried about how well somebody who can't READ or WRITE has maintained those saws. Why or why can't the dumb####s just LOOK at the writing on the damn saw while tapping away on their i-phone?????:bang:

Originally Posted by Jon1212
Some sellers assume nobody knows the actual cost of a saw. Case in point check out what this guy says he paid for an MS 290....................
sthil chainsaw/axial crawler

Perhaps he meant in Australian dollars... :D

Yea maybe Aussie dollars.

What I like even betteris for only 5 tanks he must have been cutting concrete, or sand-paper to do to the bar. I put 5 tanks though one in a weekend, and the bar still looks new.

dw

Perhaps he meant in Australian dollars... :D

Or maybe it was in blue smurf dollars?
smurfs-main.jpg

(official JJ tribute!)

I'd like to help but your not supposed to loan out saws. Them the rules. :D
I see how you are. :D

Saws look complete, but a little rough. The Homelite has what looks like a roller nose. His prices are a bit much...............and I'd be worried about how well somebody who can't READ or WRITE has maintained those saws. Why or why can't the dumb####s just LOOK at the writing on the damn saw while tapping away on their i-phone?????:bang:
Because you don't have to spell, punctuate or make a coherent thought on the interwebs!!

Do these people think these damn signs are made of gold or something? I'd shell out a $50 for that, but no more. :mad:

Last edited:
That's almost identical to a Poulan S23 Arbor Pro. Also very similar to a Husky 23 Compact which is a rebadged Poulan.

97780d1241714801-s23-1-jpg

97778d1241714511-s23-jpg

I tried to get this one but someone beat me to it and met the seller in Leesburg. Man ..... I was bummed. I should have checked here sooner. I could have walked to his house.

Latest posts

Back