I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not running:hmm3grin2orange:did they ever really run:laugh:

Sure they will run, mine will start right now. Are they worth using? Thats a better question. :laugh:

First, that's a 361 not a 306. Second, it's a Allis saw--I haven't seen too many of these. Third, ol' Mark may be bidding on it so watch where you're throwing stones. :cheers:

Chris B.

Ha, little dose he know the last one like that brought over $500 and wasnt as nice as that one. I need one of those but we will see...

It just walked out before I called him.

I knew I had to move quick once it got posted on this thread so I had a friend go pick it up. It looks like it has an identity crisis, but I'm sure she'll be a fine saw.

attachment.php

View attachment 227504

the farmers will always outbid the saw guy's on those tractor models anyway. :)

That did not even cross my mind but it makes sense.

Ha, little dose he know the last one like that brought over $500 and wasnt as nice as that one. I need one of those but we will see...
You are correct because I did not know that, but I am very impressed. Makes a man want to paint a bunch of 361's and have Sugar Creek make up a bunch of decals........

I am wondering what your guys opinion on this used MS250 is based on the description from the seller? Does this saw sound like something I should stay completely away from? I don't mind trying to fix somethings or even do some of the general maintenance required but I don't want a huge project.

Stihl MS 250 Chainsaw

Thanks

Latest posts

Back