I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That went fairly cheap.
I sold mine due to cost of parts I needed. It had no piston and the crank was locked up. The cyl. cleaned up well, though.
It brought more $ than that one.
I do wish I could have had a chance to run it, though. :msp_mad:

The one on the left is still available, it's a mono. The one on the right is in good hands.:hmm3grin2orange:

2 Antique Chainsaw's

Good for you, glad you got it.

I seen that right away and thought about trying to nab it. Called my daughter to see if she could pick it up but found it was 2 hrs from her and she couldnt get away at that time. I'm not really a McCullough guy anyway. LOL

Bet your glad I resisted the temptation to post it here. :hmm3grin2orange:

Prices do seem rather low and I would exercise caution if I were to meet the seller. I have heard stories of people replying to ads to just get knocked in the head and their wallet stolen, just stories and I don't know anyone personally that this has happened to. Then again it could be a feller selling out his tree business or a lady selling the ex's stuff..........

For that kinda coin, you'd think he'd at least CLEAN THE SAW UP A BIT ..... :hmm3grin2orange:

He probably has (in his mind anyways). That guy is one of those sellers that just hoses down saws for pics. The 550 and XP1000 Homelite listings show pics of the saws still drenched in water, sitting in a puddle. I've been watching those listings of his off and on for months. High prices for saws that are probably full of water inside......

The seller referenced in this has pulled all of his ads, but he was the guy that had the mismatched 394/395 for sale, and all of the "rebuilt" 372's..........Bastage!
Chain saw

Surprised someone didn't jump on this:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

Chainsaw lessons?
Does anyone know where a petite lady could get some hands-on introductory lessons in chainsaw safety, care, and use? Classes, professional or hobby organizations, or private practitioners/instructors of good repute?

Surprised someone didn't jump on this:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

Chainsaw lessons?
Does anyone know where a petite lady could get some hands-on introductory lessons in chainsaw safety, care, and use? Classes, professional or hobby organizations, or private practitioners/instructors of good repute?

That's awesome, a woman trying to pick up a lumberjack. I love it!!!

Latest posts

Back