I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2 Homelites (bow saw & small chainsaw) for $25 each on south jersey Craigslist

A Homelite bow saw and a small Homelite (maybe a Super 2?) chainsaw with case.

2 chain saws - $50 (Franklinville)

Date: 2012-05-28, 10:20AM EDT
Reply to: [email protected]

Items located in Franklinville, Gloucester County, NJ

Sold together or separately:

Chain saw, 16" Homelite $25
Chain saw, Big Bow 32" bar $25

call or text Arthur at 856 694 2851 or email me here

5F85M95Jb3Ke3Gd3M5c5s0d7892aa55041333.jpg

5G95K25M43F83Ic3Ndc5sda0874344aa6192e.jpg

5L45G25F13E43M23Lbc5sb72dee4c85c31c6f.jpg

5G95E65M43G13K93Mac5sa44f147566a21c55.jpg

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 3042371794

Collectors special Homelite Ol blue chainsaw | eBay

A $500 SXL....... but it's "collectors grade"........

It's a "very high collectors grade saw" at that. The 'Ol Blue labeled SXL-AO saws were Homelite's last attempt to get a few nostalgia sales out of the model. Would have been right around the time John Deere bought Homelite. 1993 vintage or so. The saws were the same as the yellow JD branded SXL-AO's. Zama carb. Simplified one-piece plastic manual oiler button. I wouldn't call it a "very high collectors grade saw".......

A Homelite bow saw and a small Homelite (maybe a Super 2?) chainsaw with case.

That gear drive with the bow bar is interesting and very attractively priced. Looks like a 7-21, but with a more modern FM style starter setup from a later model Super Wiz 77 or Super Wiz 80 swapped on (complete with the later style Homelite pull handle). Saw looks to be in very good shape, and owned by someone who knew Homelite saws well.

McCULLOCH SUPER 250 CHAIN SAW
WITH JAWS AND OWNERS MANUAL

VERY POWERFUL
IT'LL GET THE JOB DONE!

PLEASE EMAIL ME OR CALL ME @

That is cheap. Tell the Dook to check it out if he's close. What the heck are "Jaws" in relation to a chainsaw however? Dogs/spikes maybe......:msp_confused:

Last edited:
6 Stihls for sale!

Saw it on Craigslist and thought I'd put it out here too.

6 for $1000. I don't even know what models they are, that's for the buyer to figure out! ;)

6 Stihl chainsaws

Tim

Be nice if you were the only one who showed up

Huge Chain Saw Auction Saturday June 9. 2012 at 10 am SHARP!! - Ontario Tools & Hardware For Sale - Kijiji Ontario Canada.[/url]

For the estate of the late Mr. Gib Lane of Burk's Falls. Known as "The Chain Saw Guy" for years in the area. Sale is in our hall.

Liquidating, by Public Auction, in 2 parts starting in our hall Saturday June 9.12 at 10 am sharp!!

Inventory includes dozens of "NEW" chain saws, new bars, new gas brush cutters, parts, supplies, etc.

Probably plenty to go around! We expect a report from our Ontario A.S. members!

Philbert

Love this one :msp_rolleyes:

a 58cc New chainsaw w/20" bar and chain , 3.5 hp, cheap, not 52cc | eBay

NEW 58cc , 3.5hp chainsaw w/20" bar and chain , this a well made chainsaw top quality of all chainsaws. This saw will give you good service for years to come, and with a sharp chain will cut down any tree in the woods. Pulp wooders dream saw, cheaply priced for the quality. Made in china. We only sell to connected lower 48 states. Free shipping.We have parts. We send cheapest way possible thru usps so be patient it will take up to 8 days, hopefully not but you know how postal is. And you will have to sign for it. I will pack your saw real good, in doubled box. This is the best saw I sell of 4 models of chainsaw.

Love this one :msp_rolleyes:

a 58cc New chainsaw w/20" bar and chain , 3.5 hp, cheap, not 52cc | eBay

NEW 58cc , 3.5hp chainsaw w/20" bar and chain , this a well made chainsaw top quality of all chainsaws. This saw will give you good service for years to come, and with a sharp chain will cut down any tree in the woods. Pulp wooders dream saw, cheaply priced for the quality. Made in china. We only sell to connected lower 48 states. Free shipping.We have parts. We send cheapest way possible thru usps so be patient it will take up to 8 days, hopefully not but you know how postal is. And you will have to sign for it. I will pack your saw real good, in doubled box. This is the best saw I sell of 4 models of chainsaw.

And he has the same saw in another auction for $60 cheaper. It really looks like a toy, the handle is so thin it's translucent.

Chris, I saw a pioneer listed while I was on there. Just didn't post it here. You want me to go find it for ya. Looks like you need another :hmm3grin2orange:

It appears that someone probably wound up with a very low hour Jonsered 670 Champ/Super with the 'West Coast' package for small $$.

Just got it today and here's the pics that prove it did happen.

239938d1338431002-dsc01130-jpg

239939d1338431018-dsc01132-jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back