I saw it on Ebay/Craigslist

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IF I'm not mistaken that genset has a 2 smoker engine and that same engine fits the very early model Poulan 4400, 5200 two man saws. Maybe Igpoe will chime in here......

Also mention the Lombard 2 mans, but not too loud..........shhhhhhhh
Igpoe:cheers:
BUT WAIT! We cannot see the other side of that generator. Many of them were made with a 24x1 Homey motor which would only work in a Lombard OMS! ! !

Last edited:

Not if you're wheeling and dealing on Craigs and they are in good shape. I always anticipate that I'm going to have to give up 10% when they show up with cash and think that may legs are all rubbery. When they want it for less than that is when I have to really negotiate and remind myself of what its really worth.

IF I'm not mistaken that genset has a 2 smoker engine and that same engine fits the very early model Poulan 4400, 5200 two man saws. Maybe Igpoe will chime in here......

As Dean pointed out the picture does not show the crucial side. The generator motors are very similar but there are differences. The crankshaft, carb, and fanwheel are parts that come to mind right away.

Bill

Latest posts

Back